Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. My rock and blues setups.
    Carvin DC127 and Peavey Vypyr 75w on the left and Fender SRV Signature Strat and Peavey Delta Blues 115 tube amp on the right.
    Getting the itch to play again. FB_IMG_1531921610525.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #38402 Schplakken, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    DSCN7403.JPG
    I always wanted a sweet Carvin like yours! I lived near Escondido where they're made, but couldn't afford one when I was there. Now I have so many guitars that maybe I could sell a couple and get a Carvin! I've settled in to my Les Paul pretty close, though!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've been catching up, reading about people growing Haze and Cinderella 99. I grow Cinderella 99 bx1 from Mosca Seeds and Super Silver Haze from the Amsterdam Marajuana Seed Co. I am about to pollinate the Haze with the C 99.

On a separate subject, I put too much chicken litter with lots of straw in it into some of my home made potting soil and now the Nitrogen level is too high. Way too high! Hou should I bring it back down?

• Like Like x 3
  4. cut it with more soil

• Like Like x 3
  5. I agree with Scoobie, you really can't flush out chicken shit so you need to cut it with some more dirt. Your cross of SSH and C99 should be amazing! Super Silver Haze is an incredible sativa with a good yield. Long grow but worth it for the clear uplifting high. Same with Amnesia Haze. My last grow of it was beautiful. DSCN6735.JPG DSCN6706.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. I find that the growth habits of both are very similar, as is the yield and the high. I really look forward to trying it out when ready.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. That's what I thought too. So I mixed in the last batch of soil I used but hadn't uet enriched. I watered it real good too. Now as soon as a sample dries out enough i'll run a test and see what I've got.

Thanks for the feedback. It's appropriateed!

• Like Like x 1
  8. You'll get it figured out bro. Your next grow will surely be excellent! Those haze plants are tough as nails so they can tolerate a lot, as you know.

9. You can test the soil out first with some fast veggie seeds like basil or something

• Like Like x 2
  10. Where are you in Belgium? I am rolling over there in November for business for a few weeks. I lived in Europe for a few years and really miss it. My wife and I would take weekend trips to a friend's home in Ghent. Of course we also loved Bruges. Between the beer and chocolate I think Belgium is the most underrated European Country.

• Like Like x 2
  11. And the waffles, Brussels and Leige!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. I FORGOT THE WAFFLES!! If you have not had a true Belgian Waffle you are missing out.

• Like Like x 2
  13. It's ok you forgot the waffles, at least you didn't party foul and forget the beer!

About 8 years ago my wife bought me a Belgian waffle iron (brussels). I spent a week in the kitchen getting my scratch recipe down. I make them and freeze the extra - warmed up in the oven it's as good as fresh! The frozen waffles make good gifts...makes people go huh? Then they're giving you high fives later haha

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Taking some extra clones tonight to hopefully give away if I make it in with them. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Great idea Sc00by! I can do that and give it 3 or 4 weeks while my new clones grow in 1 gallon pots with other soil. Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bruxelles Belgium
    A city almost as sweet as a persimmon.

• Like Like x 2
  17. DSCN6714.JPG DSCN6113.JPG DSC_0046.JPG DSCN7298.JPG DSCN7297.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. It's gonna be badass, I've been to a bunch of the Proper Crew events. They get weird AF lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. #38420 Schplakken, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    5' x 5'. 1260 watts cmh.

• Winner Winner x 1