Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Rescued another dog on Sunday.
    We named her "Grace" because by God's grace she came to us at a very difficult time losing our other Pit bull Tasha just a week ago. :frown:
    This little sweetie is a complete snuggle bug and is just 10 months old. :)

20171015_195548.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. What a lovely little face. Well done mike

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great looking buddy you found, those who adopt from a pound get into a special place in heaven, I never know who rescued who though, my current 4 legged Doxie has been with us 23 yes 23 years! He still gets around good a little slower But so am I, I cannot live without the love from a dog it's the only constant I ever had my entire life,

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #37004 NORRIN RADD, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Congrats on your newest addition to the family @MotaMike! Pitbulls are one of the best family dogs, loyal, good with kids and great guarddogs. Hope you have her for a very long time

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Beautiful little girl mike! I hope you're getting all the snuggles you can!

• Like Like x 4
  6. @MotaMike

Congratulations on adopting your new snuggle bug. I know she'll soothe the pain of the loss of Tasha and hopefully your broken heart can begin to heal.

All the best my friend!

• Like Like x 7
  7. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you Chunk. Tomorrow I pick up Tasha's ashes at my vet so I have been very emotional today. :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  9. No worries. I love dogs. Here is my mate doobie
    20170322_165431.jpg
    I got him from a rescue home. He was abandond as a pup cause he has diaxcia (spelling) basically ingrowing eyelashes. Had to take him poor litfle fella.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hey all,

I'm about to start infusing olive oil, I've never done it and am about to follow instructions from a book I have. Anyone know if I should be decarbing the flowers before I slow cook them?

That makes sense! thank you @Pakalolo , like I said I'm new to the hash making! I definetly want the least amount of plant material! Watching videos and on the internet all day today so hopefully I should be able to figure a process I can wrap my brain around!

• Like Like x 3
  11. According to this, Yes!
    Cannabis Olive Oil Infusions

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sweet! Thank you prepper! I have two books about cooking and processing and only mentions decarbing briefly...I think I might have some dated material!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Some really advanced techniques out there now for infusing cannabis into things. Been thinking about getting a magical butter machine vs crockpot method for more precision. I make a lot of edibles!! Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I want to start! I looked at that machine. Have you seen one used? Just wondering if it's worth the price?

I guess if it really works it's definitely worth it, but I haven't seen one used. Amazon reviews seem to make it out to be amazing too though...

• Like Like x 1
  15. some shots from this years outdoor, lebanese landrace from real seed co.
    IMG_2888.JPG IMG_2889.JPG
    pheno 1 somewhat kush-like buds. amazing fresh mandarin/tangelo, with a background of pine and cedar.

IMG_2919.JPG IMG_2901.JPG IMG_2920.JPG IMG_2921.JPG
    pheno 2 nice iridescent magenta pistils on this one. blood orange and ripe fig with aromatic dry cedar wood .

and some shots of the primary colas before harvest:
    IMG_3021.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG IMG_2953.JPG IMG_2955.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. All my pets ashes reside on my dresser with pics of each. They greet me every morning and remind me to become the person they saw through those eyes....

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. My friend has one, press a couple of buttons and walk away til it beeps at the end of its cycle. So simple, easy to pour and strain. Do NOT get one from Amazon! They are a not an authorized seller and it voids any warranty. Need to get it direct from MB website.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. The only guy who could accidentally grow a 100% healthy weed plant lmfao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. @MotaMike Tasha lives in your heart. She lives through your memories. Always remember the good times you had and she will always be with you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. #37020 MajorToker, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    @Jay_R_1787 my lights stay at the ceiling of a 9' tall room. I always had funky leathery growth. I also have issues with premature senescense in undersized pots also.

• Like Like x 1