Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. 20171009_180259.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Whoops I was trying to post that in my thread that's the girls tonight

3. The gorilla bomb looks like it's got mag deficiency going on

4. I have been looking around for soap nuts. Do you guys find them with laundry stuff, or bulk dry good stuff. Just curious. We have a natural store near by.
    thanks
    os

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hello again fellow growers. I'm at the 13th day of flowering using inthegarden's supersoil recipe trying to convert the mix to notill. cover crop, hay mulch, earthworms, compost teas etc. Recently some friends told me to be careful of flowering nitrogen wise at 4th-5th week and that really concerns me. Should i add a good layer of ewc on top to be safe? Plants are super healthy, not a single sign of deficiency. Can't hide noobness!

6. Thanks Prepper420. The soap nuts have my interest now.
    os

• Like Like x 2
  7. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

No matter what anyone says if you're plants are happy and healthy then why change a thing?

J

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ok Jerry, i get you. Thank you for the intel. I can't stop saying how many valuable info i've found over here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My pleasure! I have been using soap nut powder, and now Ritha by Mountain Organics for a few years now. Ritha & Yucca Extract (ThermX70) are my go to for foliar or watering.

• Like Like x 2
  10. 3 days ago. 5.4sqFt

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Very happy & healthy looking garden. Nice job!

J

• Like Like x 2
  12. @MotaMike
    you know ive been thinking, i've had a few dogs in my life and i think i just realized wh
    where i bought them they were behind the register, go figure...
    best bet is to ask an employee

• Like Like x 1
  13. www.mountainroseherbs.com/products/soap-nuts/profile this is a good source
    I ain't turning back I'm hooked on this setup. Sqaurewave ballast Phillips elite agro bulb 3100k bulb and only 355watts at the wall it is just as good as my magnetic 1k ballast if not better because the low running cost and temps. You could do a 8x4 with one of these and a light mover no problem and get just as good of a yield as well. I want another one soon as i get some other tools I want bought I'm gonna buy one. Only con is the bulb is fired lateral so it takes up some headroom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  14. So I think I've got light burn going on not mag issues 20171011_183131.jpg

15. It's that time of year in New England...

IMG_4607.JPG IMG_4608.JPG

J

• Like Like x 11
  16. This cupping is usually a sign of heat stress IMO - I'm sure you've said but what kind of lighting? Is there any excessive temps at canopy level?

IMG_4620.PNG

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1