Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hey organic legends, thought I'd throw up a real interesting looking lady, growing in a first cycle 15 gallon pot. Real happy! Both me and plant lol
    IMG_20170223_205328.jpg IMG_20170223_205257.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. #35002 Tree dogg, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    "Coffee enemas are the primary method of detoxification of the tissues and blood on the Gerson Therapy."

Cream and sugar?

• Like Like x 7
  3. Long before The Walkers there was The Bouys. Poor Timothy. Lesson learned? Dont be the weak member of the pack.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thinking I am only going to grow about 3 plants this season as I have so much still from last season.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I know That sucks doesn't it LOL
    I had the same problem

• Like Like x 2
  6. @Chunk , Hey Friend! Thanks for tagging these helpful folks.
    @BrassNwood , Ill give that tincture a try. Thanks! Im assuming you grind the bud first? No-decarb heard
    @Tree dogg I think a no-decarb will be best.
    @gxxire I've come across info before about medicinal properties leaving the plant after it is heated. I did juice some leaves one time. I could absolutely see that the best way. Gave me a terrible case of the munchies, but no buzz at all. How would you keep buds fresh though? You could only juice them for a few weeks before they either dry or rot. That would suck to spend a few months growing a plant for only two weeks of meds.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Irie67, You have to treat fresh cannabis like a vegetable. Keep some in the fridge, some in the freezer for between harvests. Some people freeze the fresh juice in ice cube trays, it's convenient but you lose more phytochemicals this way. The best way would be to get a perpetual harvest dialed in and harvest every 2 weeks (think SOG).
    Tree Dogg, I take my coffee enemas black :smoking-rapper:
    Haven't had any dairy or processed sugar in the past year.​

• Like Like x 4
  8. 4 years and still going strong...kind of neat to watch the progress unfold.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Eating at In-N-Out Burger in Oceanside, CA. Nice day here at the beach.

10. One of the things I miss about California..... enjoy the sun @MotaMike. It was snowing as I drove to the Oregon coast today.

• Like Like x 4
  11. #35011 Possuum, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Just cruising. A few weeks in on flower time. GotZ to love the way these colas and budlets develop. Yummy!

BubbleFuck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh .... :bongin::bongin::bongin:.... good mahinin' ...:weed:

Attached Files:

• c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      248.6 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      199.6 KB
      Views:
    • a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      219.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 10
  12. Q: But you said, you said there will be greater enforcement.

MR. SPICER: No, no. I know. I know what I — I think — then that’s what I said. But I think the Department of Justice is the lead on that. It is something that you should follow up with them, but I believe that they are going to continue to enforce the laws on the books with respect to recreational marijuana.”

The way I see it is, Trump is a states rights guy and federal law doesn't come into effect unless you are selling across state lines and get busted so I don't see this as being an issue. If you follow your states marijuana laws there is nothing to worry about. And I do think they should continue to bust all of the illegal cartel grows in the legal states and elsewhere because they litter and destroy the lands they use not to mention the danger to innocent people who happen to get too close.
    Why would a business man such as Trump shut down a multi billion dollar industry while at the same time promising to cut federal spending to lower the debt? That doesn't make sense to me but politics never does anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'll be content providing they leave my small personal grow alone.

I've got WAY too much time invested in this hobby lol

J

• Like Like x 12
  14. .... lest you all forget those of us who still live with the infringement of personal liberty. FTW - Free The Weed :weed:

• Like Like x 8
  15. I know - and you're right. The Spoiled Kidz whining again... lol

Time. It's just time. I'm the meantime - be safe.

J

• Like Like x 8
  16. guys whats your take on foxtailing? sign of readiness or not necessarily?
    i have a purple dream in flower, its a week or two early but shes starting to foxtail.

maybe shes just ready and finished fast due to malted barley?

• Like Like x 2
  17. #35018 Possuum, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    @Sc00byD00bie my take on foxtailing may seem convoluted (probably) but here it is.

First, I think it's genetic and it may be a dominate trait meaning "this variety always foxtails...", or a recessive trait meaning, " I've never had this strain foxtail". If we observe photos of Humulus Lupulus (hops) both in the family Cannabaceae and a close cousin of Cannabis Sativa L., we'll observe that the cones very, very closely resemble the "foxtails" on cannabis.

Second, and irrespective of the above, this seeming anomaly manifests itself in late flower. I think, based on my personal experience, this could be due to excessive N and or ideal growing conditions. I have no data to support this, rather it's just anecdotal observation. My recent experience with BF this past ~14 months, which was flowered three times from seed stock, the second iteration started producing foxtails in the last 2 weeks of harvest. This does suggest something genetic perhaps but it could have also been environmental. It was a challenge maintaining consistent temp and air exchange and during this period was when this same strain, different seed, foxtailed. It's a forgone conclusion i believe that us organic gardeners supply many times more pre-ionized minerals than is necessary for ordinary growth and maturation.

Third, and again this is anecdotal, IIRC I've not ever seen a so-called indica dominant strain foxtail. But then again it's really hard to determine the true heritage of whatever seed we grow because of the mash of genetics it contains.

FWIW, until it has been shown conclusively otherwise I'm going to postulate that it is genetic, it is more common with sativa genetics vs indica genetics, and it may or may not be induced by certain environmental conditions which include element availability, higher temps, and/or higher CO2 availability.

It's all anecdotal theory. IDK.

• Like Like x 4
  18. interesting thoughts P!
    i agree that it could very well be genetics, and the foxtailing i think im starting to see is very minimal, mostly just a few new pistils pushing out. nothing like the foxtails i had on my 100% sativa panama i grew before, that one threw whole new branches coming out of the already mature buds.
    appreciate the input!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Wow! Bill Paxton died. He was only 61. I liked him. :(

• Like Like x 2