Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Yeah
    I kinda look more like Fatbastard myself LOL
    [​IMG]
    GET IN MY BELLY

• Like Like x 3
  2. What places have been created?? Cause I sure ain't part of it

Sent from my N9518 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah I wasn't wearing a bra that day so I used the washboard to cover up me hooters!!!! Llol

Sent from my N9518 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can't we all just hit a bong?

• Like Like x 8
  5. recognition was a poor word. Im not trying to be on top and I do not care to be in the old school forum. Support would've been better. This entire year when I would share pics of what I thought were mites, the whole lounge would get silent. I just wasnted helped and I felt ignored at times. Lately everyone has been really nice explaining things to me I feel like I am learning more quickly.

Your contributions are good. I appreciate talking with you. You treat me like an equal. However when you say something that you're stilling learning about, you don't get told to get your shit together or any other people telling you you're wrong and to read more. Other people have noticed people are harder on me than other guys.

I just don't want to be ignored. If you guys didn't know what's wrong, why couldn't people just say that? I want support and sometimes people will help and sometimes they don't so i get this hot cold feeling.

If someone trolls me like what happened on the original No Till thread, I did what the forum guidelines said, ignored him and reported it for DAYS. I was told to just keep ignoring him and it wasn't until chunk came back from the weekend did I get any help at all. People felt like I must've done something wrong but dodger was kindly explaining some electric stuff to me when this guy came in telling me I give shitty advice. I told him I felt my advice was good, explained why and when it became apparent he wanted to just argue, I banned him. After that I was ignored and told I'm beasically too stupid to talk.

You're right and I did overreact. I don't actually care about the likes but it shows to others. That guy had to ask I my advice was good because of it. I mentioned tanglefoot months ago and am ignored till I mention it again and chunk and jerry liked it. Only then would he consider my advice.

I wanted to resolve what I am angry about instead of just bottling it up. I knew what I said was going to have the opposite effect and I dont really care about the likes. What I should be sayin is I want the support of the organic community and I don't like having some sort of rating system based how well someone is liked by only a select bunch. I know my opinion is worthless and what's gonna happen is gonna happen anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ML your opinion isn't worthless, but if you express it a certain way some ppl may shy away from it. There will always be ppl that are gonna bust your ovaries but you gotta get over that. You'll have haters and supporters.
    If your questions go unanswered just be persistent in asking until they are. The same advice doesn't always work for everyone so maby ppl don't want be held accountable for there specific advice not working or making the situation worse. And some things you'll be forced to figure out on your own, that's one of the many joys of mastering the craft. Just don't take it too personally, there will always be certain individuals that ppl look to more than others. You've definitely helped your share of ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. #32287 waktoo, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
    Sorry if my use of language is offensive to you, but I still stand by that statement.

After our extensive conversation through PM, you posted this...

No-Till Gardening: Revisited

It miffed me a bit, because it seemed to me as if though everything we discussed went in one ear and out the other. So my post immediately after the one referenced above contained exactly what I thought, that being that you need to get your shit together. I even reiterated how useless CEC/exchangeable ion soil tests were for potted soils, and expressed that knowing the TDS of the soil solution is far more important. After further consideration of our PM discussion, I suggested on the open boards that it would be better to get your well water tested. I do believe that Possum concurred. Sometime shortly after that, you posted three soil tests (from your soil mix comparison thread?) in some unrelated thread which I have not been able to hunt down. Three CEC tests, not saturated paste tests (which report the TDS of the soil solution).

Sorry, but at that point is when I personally decided that you were no longer worth my time or effort. I tried to help you the best I could. You aren't the first person that I've spent this much wasted time on, but you will be the last, as far as diagnosing "sick plant" problems is concerned...

I wish you all the best. :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. I'm tired of this but I'm calling bullshit on this post. Take a look into the Spider Mites thread - right from the beginning and then come back and say that everyone was silent and that you were ignored.

Every single time I have seen you ask for help I have seen people respond to you and try to help, myself included but you're making it pretty damn hard to want to continue.

J

• Like Like x 6
  9. All I have to say is, I am rock star and if you don't agree, the go F off. Oh and I also like boobs.

Ok, for real now, this like drama has been worse than a soap opera. What's great about America, if you don't like what is happening on the forum, stop coming.

That being said, I think Grasscity has been a great place to learn what to do and what not to do with growing. A noob is going to take the first advice they get and run with it until it screws up. Most people should know by now that they need to sort through everyone's advice. When I joined I found lots of information, most contradicting itself, I took the time to pay attention to who was being respected by others via their comments, not some dumb ass like rep system. If someone isn't smart enough to do this, do we want them representing marijuana growers?

PEACe

Oh and nice to see the organic crew still hanging strong.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  10. That's fine. You're wrong though. Many people have mentioned it to me both privately and publicly like brod mans post a while back. Like I said hot or cold. Sometimes but definitely not always.

11. I didn't deserve your abuse. You're angry and admit to a drinking problem which indicates to me that you're unhappy with your life. I felt sorry for you and haven't treated you badly ever. I won't put up with rude advice. No one should. Everyone made fun of you that day I sent you to the terrorists. If think you'd have sympathy.

If you contribute enough and don't have to delete your posts after that shockingly condescending comment, maybe I could take you seriously.

The only reason you wanted me to pay for a soil test is you want to prove the soil recipe people have been using for no till is shitty. That's why you were interested in the soil tests and that why I didn't pay for them.

Seriously please do me the courtesy of leaving me alone.

12. Seriously ML. Drop it allready. Youre just digging that hole even deeper... Ive been lurking and infrequently posting on these forums for years and i have no idea how many likes/rep points anyone has. I learned who was worth listening to by doing a lot of reading, researching, observing and experimenting. The whole liking thing is stupid and doesnt matter. Theres no secret club and no one is out to get you. Breathe deep and let it go!

Also try to remember that this is a free forum and no one is required to help you out. Ask good questions and word them clearly. Only answer questions that you truly understand the answer to. Dont clog up useful threads with a bunch of whiny bs. Respect is earned and im sure its not too late for you to turn things around.

13. It's funny how there is one (1); uno - singular (did I say one?) person creating all the Drama in what has always been and should be a chill place.

I asked before to stop the drama and you just obviously can't get over whatever weird shit you've got going on in your head so like you just stated above -

Seriously please do me the courtesy of leaving me alone.

J

• Like Like x 6
  14. I come on here sometimes just to vent and I'm not going to say that the grass City Community has been offensive or rude but I definitely understand what Miss lightning is is talking about in regards to people's obnoxious and rude remarks at the end of the day we are all human we all bleed the same we all think the same and we should all be treated with the same respect I think if we can grow on that basic Foundation all these form arguments wouldn't happen we can all agree to disagree that's no one is God so no one else has the right to judge anybody else if you want to help them pray for them.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1402658/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1395735/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1388885/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1370734/

• Like Like x 1
  15. "A flower does not think about competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms" (2016 @missinglighter )

• Like Like x 9
  16. I agree :bongin::bongin::bongin:..... and let's......

• Like Like x 2
  17. Your friend brought it up again stating I get likes because I have boobs. I said before that I would leave it alone but I won't be silent if you guys continue to mock me. I was really excited to be here when I first signed up. Then that troll made his first posts trolling me. You guys all hopped on board because one boy told you I was no good publicly talking about my body saying its subpar while you cheer him on?! He made multiple comments while I ignored it until I finally couldn't take it any more and blew up on him. Then everyone ignored me forever. The only person who asked my side was a mod and he was really cool to me and recognized the situation for what it really is. I told him you guys wouldn't ever accept me and I was right.

@Possuum I know huh? lmao

• Like Like x 1
  18. Your friend brought it up again stating I get likes because I have boobs. I said before that I would leave it alone but I won't be silent if you guys continue to mock me. I was really excited to be here when I first signed up. Then that troll made his first posts trolling me. You guys all hopped on board because one boy told you I was no good publicly talking about my body saying its subpar while you cheer him on?! He made multiple comments while I ignored it until I finally couldn't take it any more and blew up on him. Then everyone ignored me forever. The only person who asked my side was a mod and he was really cool to me and recognized the situation for what it really is. I told him you guys wouldn't ever accept me and I was right.

19. Alright now. Y'all keep messing 'round heay I'sa gonna call on....

Don't think y'all gonna be liking that one bit.... :hookah:

• Like Like x 1