organic yes or no

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by yurigadaisukida, Feb 10, 2013.

1. So I learned a lot about organics. I learned that gmo and pesticide can be linked to many health problems. The 2 that concern me most are allergies and gi problems.

I started eating organics mostly and noticed a significant health increase.

It was only a couple days so.could be plecebo effect but as soon as I made spam musubis for my family all my health shit returned.

I'm convinced for now and will be eating a more paleo organic diet from now on.

Not to mention I notices a considerable difference in taste of free range chicken and grass fed beef

2. care to share an info you learned?

3. Here is a great start.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnlTYFKBg18&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

It summarizes the highlights of the health problems.

It might be hard to find the evidence on the internet Monsanto likes to sweep it under

4. Effects of pesticides include small testicles (no joke) mental problems stomach problems immune problems ect...

http://ipmworld.umn.edu/chapters/pimentel.htm

5. If you can afford it, you should definitely only eat organic.

You can check out 30bananasaday.com; it's a raw food/fruitarian lifestyle site, but they have a section that discusses scientific findings that highlight the detriments to eating non-organic food. From personal experience, I can say that eating only raw fruit and vegetables (a bit extreme, but I didn't find it unhealthy by any means) for 6 weeks gave me the clearest thoughts/most emotional stability that I've ever experienced. This could've been due to not eating enough calories though, but I'd definitely recommend trying something along those lines regardless.

There's actually a study somewhere that shows college students performed significantly better on an academic test after fasting for 7 days. Fasting doesn't float many people's boats though.

Tl,dr; media and corrupt pharmaceutical/non-organic food suppliers pretend that there aren't terrible effects of eating/drinking processed food, but research suggests otherwise. So, yes, you should certainly eat organic :)