Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

organic vs. non organic.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Dec 20, 2011.

1. so does anybody else notice a difference when they smoke all organic bud? when i do, i get a really clear "medicated" high.

2. um yeah it is a lot smother of hits too man. i found a dispense that is organic and i hate going anywhere else. plus this place siad they grew underground in florida for 20 years before coming to colorado so they know what they are doing, have yet to find a place with bud as bomb River Rock | Denver Colorado

3. for sure. it just feels a helluva a lot cleaner, and its a more pure high. and same here, i was getting bud from a bunch of random dispensaries then i found The Farm in boulder co. all of their bud is all organic, and i seriously cant go back to anything else. and hell yeah, ive heard a lot of good things about river rock.

4. i do feel a diffrent sort of high but not the one your talking about.
    diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

5. whats different for you?

6. Organic and soil only is the best. We have a dispensary here like that but it does raise the price like shoppin' at Whole Foods.

Not to say non-organic is bad. At least you know your flower wasnt attacked by spider mites and the had limited options.