Organic Vegetable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jerry111165, May 19, 2014.

1. That's hilarious... Cause i just said that

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Most of what I’m finding so far are the ones that attack trees but I’m digging further. I’m pissed about losing these Honey Rock cantaloupes as they are delicious.

There’s a dude up the road that has deer in his front field all the time, just grazing like cows. It’s a fav ride by for locals and kids to see.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Good point man. I’ve thought of getting some when my county does the “grind the greens” after Christmas but I’ve wondered if there could be chem treatments on holiday trees but hadn’t thought of Poison Oak. I have plenty of that already.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I wish. Not yet. Still all kinds of trim around it all and then still have more trim/molding on the outside of the fascia so I’ve got a few more weekends prolly. Still have to stain it all too.
    Hate staining overhead - shit be dripping in your eyes and mouth lol

j

• Like Like x 4
  5. Dude - why the fuck are you eating them?

:love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Why can't you stain it before?

• Like Like x 3
  7. He's a curious one

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. i keep mine on back of property,there are idiots that will do drive bys around these parts,bless um if i ever catch um

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. well it might just be living near the eqautor ,but im telling ya,the worst thing i ever done was get that mulch and chips from the city,i loved it at first,was like walking on cushion,loved it,but since then i have had more roots issues and boer holes threw my stuff,if i would have thought about it earlier i could have got a pic of one these things for ya,but hey like i said might just be my geographic area,one thing for sure i dont like chemicals and im about to the point of hiring miracle grow nutreints /poision to kill these thing,not to mention all the scorpions it caused,but that i do give to my area along with the snakes

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. hahaha a fella gotta eat man,lol i get so dang mad from finding them when i fork the soil for air ,i pick um up and just pinch between my finger and and the pop noise sounds cool,but some are really juicy big ole fat ones ozz and pop ,when they do man splat goes every were,just dont try to pinch um and step on them instead and they want cum on you hahahah.
    every since i got the free mulch from the city i have a problem with these damn thing,they are a nusiance to beat all ,next beetle i find i take a picture for yall,these things get as big as a golf ball,i find big holes the size of a rack handle in my garden when they emerge,aint no joke like some alien shit,i get you all a pic next one i find

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. S T U P I D more like it ,at least that what this old hens says all the time,i really cant say what my name is anymore,all i ever hear is stupid,bastard ,and whatever hahah sometimes all at once lol

• Like Like x 3
  12. It (the tongue and groove beadboard) doesn’t like to slide together as well as the more slippery wood-to-wood - and those 16’ pieces were a bear by my lonesome without adding to it.

edit: if it was a floor or wall - maybe - but holding those long pcs overhead sucks to begin with.

plus - I like it all over me.

j

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I helped my neighbor finish a bunch of overhead Sheetrock once and man that sure was fun. I’m thinking of sanding my ceilings tonight just for the happy memory.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. We used to have problems with people killing them at night here but when someone went of a spree of killing folks horses and cows for fun they cracked down. Which I’m glad, nobody needs to be shooting around properly at night. Probably blamed them potheads.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. @jerry111165 , is this the same lady that was traveling to the Phil show? Any reviews?

• Like Like x 2
  16. r5m6vtvrebg31.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. So speaking of cantaloupe...We had one the other day, about softball sized and came from a plant that had been doing great but then withered and died all of a sudden (I figure bacterial wilt). It looked good and smelled great, but was not very sweet. This is the first real melon I've ever grown and I wonder about the sweetness - could it be that it was due to it being underripe? I didn't pick it earlier because the stem had been green until the plant died...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yessir I think you nailed it. Cantaloupe will literally fall off the vine when you touch it when it’s ripe and it’s at the sweetest then. That’s been my experience at least.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Same issues here and I’m looking at bore beetles and will be studying up on wilt tonight. I had some in the same bed as before but they were in SIPs and the others were in another place. I’ve had success with Cantaloupe before but this is a bummer. I guess I’ll be reporting good or bad news with these pumpkins and one last Cantaloupe plant in a month.

The August sweltering heat and humidity has returned here after a perfect low humid weekend.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1