Organic Vegetable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jerry111165, May 19, 2014.

1. ive been trying to share a pic of veggies but i keep getting a error "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process"....wtf?!....

2. my harvest is too big to share....sounds greedy lol...somebody needs to eat some damn cuccumbers with me i simply cannot eat them all....and no one wants them because apparently evwryone has a surplus in my area

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Heya J,

We're having a glitch in the system right now. You may want to chime in to this thread:

Why can I no longer upload pictures

And let them know whether you're using a phone or computer, OS, phone type etc. Helps them fix problem quicker.

All the best................

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. I let the Lizzard and RMJL know already they are on it

5. thanks man! i was wondering wth! how have ya been dude? hope you and the fam are doing great. everything atound here is growing like a...well.. weed! my kid is over 3 ft tall and only 2 years old....i shoulda flipped him haha! anywhos hope all is well in your neck of the woods! and hope your garden is bountiful

• Like Like x 1
  6. #5406 Chunk, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    The Inchelium has a mild to medium taste much like store bought bulbs. Truth be told, I think I got it because of it's provenance. It was discovered growing wild on the Colville Indian Reservation here in WA state which intrigued me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TBH Jay, things have been better. My mom is living her last days in Hospice care as she succumbs to cancer. Our family is tight knit and we are all surrounding her with our love and care but it is tough to see a once vital woman being ravaged by this disease.

The Dr's offered radiation to prolong the inevitable but as a family we all decided the side effects are not worth it. I haven't felt like posting much during this time but just know that I'm still around and appreciate my GC family.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. @wetdog - Happy 70th young man - hope you see many more.

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hang in there pal.

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. one love brother and god bless....fu*k cancer! my grandfather just disgnosed with bone cancer last month. prayerssent!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Thanks guys!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. Last nights harvest.

BCD6DD64-BB17-4E58-9393-A1E744BEFB64.jpeg

Brussels sprouts - getting there.

588A5F79-CF55-475C-B604-5CE5BF18C65C.jpeg

Mortgage Lifter - All meat.
    0EF9FBDC-1520-4E74-BC88-B52DE378565E.jpeg

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Happy birthday @wetdog! Congratulations on the milestone. I hope it’s a great year for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family @Chunk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. @jerry111165, if i had enough time id swing by and drop all these cukes off for yall....i have too many to even give away...my motherinlaw said she has had her fill this year she just wants tomatoes and zukes now....i will be making pickles until i smell the whole house up of vinegar and garlic lol 20180829_123055.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. oh and i have plenty of peppers now :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. @wetdog happy belated bday kiddo!
    cheers
    os

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. 20180830_191809.jpg after wondering long enough....lol i gave some away to my mother in law as well. still have a few more out there growing as well! first time ive grown the 3 on the left (cayenne, bananas, and jalepenos).

• Like Like x 2
  19. 20180902_111534.jpg today's booty

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Corn and ribs on the grille tonight. :)

D30722FD-D494-4987-8C66-39C21C16CBC2.jpeg 3B2D35C9-C138-4917-B075-0DCC1B5FE8F1.jpeg

Just sittin in there in the maple wood smoke right now...

E42A4E77-FBDE-405B-BB97-D8FD02B013DF.jpeg

Gonna make a fresh picked tomato/olive oil/white balsamic vinegar and fresh chopped basil salad on the side...

Wtf man am I hungry!!

;)

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1