Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Organic teas:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bill34668, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I'd like to go organic on 1/4 of my garden. I'd like to go as organic as possible without goin nuts over it. Right now i gotta tea brewing in a 5gal water fountain jug. all per gallon: 5ml liquid karma, 5ml super thrive organic, 3ml micro humboldt which i don't think is organic, hoping it won't kill my microbes but don't want any deficencies, 1tblspn high P guano, 1tsp mexican guano, 1 tsp bloodmeal, 2 different kinds of mollasses unsulphured 2 tsp 1 each & 1 tsp shark or myco microbes, no ph up or dwn which is killing me by the way. never flowered a plant that i didn't adjust the ph to 6.3-5.....Thinking about adding a few more things to my teas. Anyone have any suggestions, i kinda leaning towards one more high p guano, maybe some supertea dry, & castings. Maybe big bloom organics by fox farm, some root organics & that's it.....hehehehehehe...........

2. Your teas? You can say your grow op here... That was more annoying than the SWIM bullshit. And if you want to go organic, water from a pond/spring w/e and soil thats already in the ground. Otherwise you won't know if what you're using is even organic.

3. Lol @ tea...

4. honestly i have no idea what your making but it sounds like crap, do you like not eat real food or somthing?

5. What's this, the licknob crew with the wise ass comments...........If ya don't have anything to help why post. I understand the intellectual level your on but damm, didn't your mommas ever teach ya any respect. Obviously i'm new to organics & i don't wanna go crazy with composts and shit. Just want a simple set of ingredients to produce some decent tasting bud. Also, i consider it my garden because that what it is a garden.

6. me got a likkle erb tree in d gyaden

it love de light ina di mornin

7. #7 GORBS, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    Just saying, organic tea garden questions on a "counter culture" website is just as suspicious as HELP ME WITH GROWING WEED!!1

8. That and this should be in the grow side of things, not in the toking section.

9. Our intellectual level? You are one of those people who can't spell YOU'RE correctly and also uses "ya" and "momma" . Gtfo little kid.

10. There both correct licknobshiva....and i problably got ball hairs older than you. So if ya have nothing constructive to say. Go back to your white trash girlfriend & rub a little of that oozing green snatch of hers. It's a hazard to the plants. :D Now i did find the grow section thank you.....

11. Hahahaahah.

You must have so many friends kid.