Organic Tea

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Fari Warrior, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I'm looking into going as close to 100% organic as I possibly can. Normally what I do is to dig some holes and break up the native soil finely then I mix in manures, cow, chicken, bat but mostly sheep, then I just water. Now I wanna get into making organic teas to replace chemz miracle gro and to improve quality. my planned recipes are as follows:

Grow
    1tbsp black strap molasses per gallon of water
    sheep &/ chicken manure
    blood meal ( if I can source it)

Flowering
    1tbsp black strap molasses
    cow manure &/ bat guano
    bone meal

would appreciate comments,alternatives and additions........bless GC fam

2. Thanks I've read it and i'll try it. Can I use this through out the grow cycle or does it have to be used in a specified period?? doesn't seem that way but I wanna be sure. also it says 2 tbsp. per gallon of water.....is the accurate??and how often would be enough or necessary??

Yes I have a lot of questions but I'll learn something

3. #4 6raygp, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
    What says what is 2 tbsp?

Gils Bloom Fertilizer is 1 tbsp/gallon

I just started a nutrient brew using
    [​IMG]

Ive been having good results with it.
    1 cup per 1 gallon brew
    no dilution

4. the 1st linc with the milk said 2tbsp.I'll look into that product,is it something I can order online or do I have to get it from a store?

5. If your in cali you can probably sourse it at home depot.

But you may want to get Dr. Earth Bud n Bloom as a flowering tea.

6. I'm not in the US....never heard of any of these products before GC if I can't order online I'll have to do with out

7. brewing that Lacto Bacellili bacteria as we speak.....its fun

8. I believe that for the most part with any of the organic teas we make we are more feeding the bacteria in our soil than the plant itself - at least directly. The plants are not using these teas directly, the soil microbes have their fun with them first.

Say I add a chicken manure tea to my soil. All the organic matter and "dissolved" solids in the tea are first attacked like crazy by the microbes who devour it all, leaving the residual byproducts in the form of usable plant food.

The old adage of Feed the soil, not the plant rings true.

J

9. indeed that's the aim and object........................do you guys know any websites that sell organic fertz/ingredients wholesale or at least just some cheap quality sites?? so far I've found groworganic.com

10. just finished brewing the serum...smells like shit literally but the scent isn't coming off my hands no matter how much I wash them

Also how did you change your name??

11. Got any info regarding using fresh cut aloe and organic coconut water as a foilar or root drench, I’ve been using my own methods but am looking for some tips. Tony

12. “No till revisited” thread. Look for watering schedule. It’s in the first few pages. The beginning is a must read for anyone.
    HTH
    Cheers
    Os