organic soils?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dynamicmarkup, Sep 9, 2010.

1. #1 dynamicmarkup, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    here is the soil i am using :

"Kelloggs All natural Garden soil"

Info:
    3 Cu. Ft. All Natural Garden Soil

• Ideal, all natural garden soil and mulch for flowers and vegetable gardens
    • Rich in all natural, organic materials including: chicken manure, kelp meal, worm castings, and bat guano

I just transplanted most of my month old clones into this medium. I put 3 of them in miracle grow soil (moisture control) because we ran out of the organic soil (and money) so we used what we had. I will start another thread about my questions about those three in mircale grow though...

so... They were obviously nutrient deficient when I first put them into the organic medium (5 days ago). And I am not seeing any change in my poor babies. So My question is, how long does it take to see results when using organic nutes?
    and is that all they will need for the rest of there vegitative life? and what if I dont see results within a week from today? should I add a chemical fertilizer? or add an org fertilizer such as alaskan fish ferts?

One more question I have is that this soil is literally like compost. It is mainly bark and drains extremely well. BUT it doesn't hold water for long at all. How do I know when to water using a medium like this.

anyways guys thanks for input.