Organic soil mix please help :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tornn, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Hey all id like to start off first of all by saying , Thank you too this great community!! I thought i knew how to grow as a noob but after reading forum after forum post after post,, i am so glad i didnt start yet!!! THANK YOU ALL especially the organic guys....

ok so heres where im at..i am growing an indoor grow and i am preparing a super soil mix as to ones i have seen on the net. i have only a month maybe a little more to "cook" this and I would love some feedback as to what i should do ( remember im a total noob with decent knowledge )

ok so heres what im gonna be buying : (if anyone knows better pls fill me in! )
    ( and to note i dont really want a ratio answer as i kinda know all i want is a better understanding of what my mix will be like----good or bad id love to hear feedback :)

Promix HP mycorryzae
    Sea Soil Original (is this ok for compost?)
    Earth Worm Castings (if i use 25 pounds is that enough humus ?)
    lime
    bat guano (not sure on npk)
    kelp meal (if i can find it)
    blood meal(if i can find it)
    rock dust
    and alfalfa meal (if i can find it)
    and anything else i can find / sub at my local stores
    water down with epsom salts on watering(how often for epsom salt watering)

i think thats pretty much what im looking to add please feel free to give suggestions or anything that would help me as this is a first grow

now another question id like to add to this is when i start a seed from germination can i pot it with the promix or a promix/sea soil comination?...i know about burnign plants so i might just go with the promix until she gets 3 weeks old?...now after i get the seedling growing for 3 or 4 weeks what kinda soil can i transplant it into>? my super soil or just keep it with the promix until shes farther into veg?..thank you very much guys if all goes well id like to keep a log of things so please feel free to poke!

Love you all

2. if anyone could let me know on ph levels too because i read alot of posts saying that organic shouldnt have to worry about soil ph ..then on other posts it says you HAVE to check the ph ..so would i just have to ph if im adding chemicals? thanks! :D

3. Go to the organic section and read about the dirt on good dirt

4. i have been reading the forums and i know how to make a basic soil i just wanted to know if anyone had an opinion about the items i have listed cuz thats mostly all i can find where i live...just wanted a little bit of feedback if its anything :D soon as i get this stuff im going to be doing a video log just dont want to have a bad start =/

5. It really is all explained in the organic section under easy soil mix. What you do for pH what you do for every single step of the way really. If you read in the gardens thread for easy soil mix you won't have any questions