Organic Skunk Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Smelly joe, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Ahoya all

I know I am dropping in a bit late with this grow but I thought it would be nice to share.

This is a lovely Skunk I'm growing outdoors in Mother Earth. My soil still needs some tweaking but for the 1st grow I think she's doing pretty good.

Not really sure how long she is flowering but I will judge her with the eyeto see when she is ready

Smelly

20170316_171003.jpg 20170316_171038.jpg 20170316_171024.jpg 20170316_171015.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Very sweet

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanx for the kind words man.

Smelly

4. I have a super skunk auto about a week or 2 behind yours. Smells like sweet pineapple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mine got a bit bigger than I expected. Luckily she is growing in a spot where she is hidden.

Mine has a deep pungent smell but it's changing on a daily basis. not sure why but it started out lightly sweet then went earthy/smelly and now it's going more towards a sweeter smell. but it's like a thick sweet smell if you know what I mean.

Smelly

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ahoya all

Here is pics of the lady. I think she has about 2 weeks to go.

BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM....

I have whitefly. i sont want ro spray with anything chemical. I am getting some garlic cloves tomorrow to make a spray. Any advice ???

Smelly

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I noticed that the white fly is heçtic on the plants I planted in front of it. It was mainly planted as a cover plant for growing purpose.

I copied a small text from Wikipedia to explain what the plant is.

"Leonotis leonurus, also known as lion's tail and wild dagga, is a plant species in the Lamiaceae family. The plant is a broadleaf evergreen large shrub native to South Africa and southern Africa, where it is very common"

I really don't want to pull them out because they are so beautiful when they bloom. I got the garlic and made a tea. I'm leaving it overnight to steep to get nice and strong.

Tomorrow morning I'll give them a nice soaking. And I'll also give the buds a light spray. Not to much to get those trichs to wet.

I've also heard about people using a tobacco soak spray on flowering plants and with good success. Anyone think it's a crap idea.

Smelly

8. Ahoya all

I've started the harvest process last night. Every night I want to take off 2 branches. The whitelfy problem is not getting any better and we are getting in some rain pretty soon which means our cold season has started and I don't want bud rot.

Would you let it go a bit more??? She is starting to foxtail as well and I'm not to fond of it..

Smelly

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I whipped out the garlic spray and kept on spraying even though it seemed pointless. I started harvesting so that I can have some bud before the whitefly fucks up everything.

This morning I went outside to check on the plant and found that the white fly is almost gone. They are still on the surrounding plants but the Ganja is almost clean. I took my loupe and checked the trichs as well. Theyou are all nice and milky but I noticed a couple of clear thrics and decided to let the plant go on a bit more. Some of the buds is nice and hard where others is not. That just tells me that she needs more time. I'm gonna leave her for the next 2 weeks to ripen a bit more and I will monitor her on a daily basis to see what is happening.

I'm not gonna post a pic yet cause nothing actally changed from Tuesday. Well a little I guess but I will post a pic again on Sunday.

Smelly

10. Hey guys

The rain came down and it came down hard. The next few days is gonna be in the 30 degree area so the heat will be back but I decided to harvest the skunk. I started a while back and the results is not that good. I highly doubt that it is a Skunk. I grew skunks before and I am not not sure what to say. I will post pics after trim to show what the buds look like.

I will use myour loupe again to check the trichomes but I think i should till start to harvest most of it. We had bud rot last season at a friends place and it not a nice things at all.

Smelly

11. Harvest or not harvest ???

All trichs are nice and milky and the hairs is changing. Like I said the rainy is starting here but I would like to keep it on for a little bit longer. It's easter weekendal here now so I'll be home for the next 4 days to keep an eye on the weather.

Smelly

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wait til you wee some amber

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

13. Hey Guys

Here is some update pics. I'm thinking of harvesting some this weekend. I can see some amber on some leafs.

I am thinking of taking down the fatter ones first cause some of the buds is still a bit "loose"and not so tight as the other.

Smelly

Attached Files: