Organic Plant Food

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cultured, Mar 13, 2019.

1. The legalisation of growing cannabis is certain and will come in the not too distant future, so why don't we help ourselves to quicken up the process. We can do this by stopping the use of chemical based plant foods that are full of PGRs we need to flush our plants before we harvest, why? Because of all the negative elements in what we use to grow our plants.
    One chemical then another just to get a good grow. If we stopped using these chemicals now and used a good organic natural product we can help our case for legalisation as the products we produce would be clean and free from any negative additives.
    I have just the best grow of my life using a new product that is 100% organic and it was fantastic. Does anyone else grow organically?

2. me and my bro @PAOLO1981 grow organic but theres more than 1 way to skin a cat :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. What do you mean

4. im doing a organic grow im also doing a drip irrigation grow no pgrs in any of the products one is organic 1 is hydro all my hydro nutes contain no pgrs so because its not an organic grow doesnt mean its loaded with pgrs thats what i mean.

• Like Like x 1
  5. and can you please present me some scientific or actual proof of robbing plants of nutrients in the most important time of its life is beneficial for the plant or for human consumption please.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Brill understand I bow to you knowledge

7. I AGREE why rob plants of anything there is no need. Especially if you start its growth in the best way.
    Nature has all the answers. If a plant is healthy when starting its life it can only go one way so the aim is to keep it healthy all the way through its different stages. The key to this is in the growing media and what you put in it. Also how and what you feed it systemically. Keeping bugs and pest from the plant is also critical

8. 'preaching to the converted'

Both a choir and the converted are "true" believers, and therefore don't need to be preached to. But the converted are those who did not believe before, and believe now, whereas the choir could be those who always believed

welcome to GC

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im new to all this, you can probably tell. Its good to find others with similar thoughts. I think Ive been a bit lucky falling across someone who grows Vegan and they directed me to a good organic product. I welcome all advice

10. biobizz is a medium hard to beat its 1 of very few fully certified organic produce there bio grow bio bloom top max root juice alga.mic work in harmony with there soil

11. click my pic to my profile for a range of'FREE' books

tho I don't think I've Jeff Lowenfell's books.. yet

...someplace

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sounds good. I tried Dr Feelgoods its new but a few have tried it and said it was very good and accelerated the flowering by about 9 days. Have you heard of it?

13. Thanks will take a look

14. Problem is that most aren't good at making their own soil. Or let's say they run into issues. I use nectar and it's not like the rest of the bottled nutes. It feeds the soil, not the plants. I like to think of it as no till in a bottle. I love knowing if my plants are eating or not.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1