organic phosphorous ferts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 20, 2008.

1. my plants are just starting to show sex and the beginings of some preflowers so im going to start laying off the fish emulsion that ive been using which is 5-1-1 in favor of somthing with more p than n. i have some bone meal that ive been sprinkling around the base of the plants but it does not seem to be doing much good since i cant mix it in the soil due to not wanting to trash the roots. im going totally organic with this grow and need a suggestion for a good water soluble organic fert that i can mix in when i water them that is high in p. any ideas?

2. I would suggest you continue with your fish emulsion and bone meal but add a few more to the party. Bat guano is great for P easy to sprinkle around the base and water in or brew into a tea and pour on. They also have Fish emuslsion with 5-10-2 NPK ratings which works very well.

The bone meal is effective but takes time to break down so It will have a slow but lasting effect, For immeadiate bloom boost I would suggest Mixing the Bat gauno with the High P fish emulsion for instant P delivery.

3. #3 cantharis, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    Don´t forget, potassium, K, is every bit as important to flowering plants as P. Many growers just don´t seem to appreciate this.

A good fert for flowering has as much K as P, in fact my BioCanna floracion, specially formulated for flowering MJ, has MORE K than P.

http://www.allotment.org.uk/fertilizer/npk-fertilizer.php