Organic Outdoor 2021

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by High Brix, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Hello GC,

I took some pics at site #1 with different lighting throughout the day so you can see the Pistachio's better. Fat tops are pushing out everywhere and really looking good. Going to have a big yield of quality flower!

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sire #2 and #3 are both doing well and maturing fast. Lots of quality and quantity coming soon.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hello GC,

Harvest is on at Site #1. Picked a Jelly Rancher that smells like candy and looks to be about 2 lbs.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello GC,

Site #3 has ladies close to being ready for harvest, Everything looking great!

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Site #2 is also getting close for one of the ladies to come down. Fat tops are swelling and putting on weight, The lady close to ready for harvest has fat and dense tops falling every direction now.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hello GC,

Harvest is on! All the ladies are within 7-10 days of harvest now and my plan is to take 1 plant a day. Spent 6 hours with 2 friends taking down a lady at site #2. Fat and chunky Pistachio that is sweet and gassy!

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice journal, I live in the tropics, very close to the equator, i learnt that the sun will catalyze my seeds, mainly auto flower or feminised, what will you suggest me do, so that i can have a steady growth, I learnt sativa is grows better in warmer climate but i will love if you can suggest some few strains.
    I am new into growing in general.
    Thanks

8. Nice journal, I live in the tropics, very close to the equator, i learnt that the sun will catalyze my seeds, mainly auto flower or feminised, what will you suggest me do, so that i can have a steady growth, I learnt sativa is grows better in warmer climate but i will love if you can suggest some few strains.
    I am new into growing in general.
    Thanks

9. Hello Ibrology, yes you are correct. Sativas will do best in the tropics and some sativa hybrids would probably also grow there as well. You would be best to try to order some seeds from the UK. Marijuana-seeds.nl.com has good genetics, prices and ships worldwide. I have used them before. I have also used Attitude with both companies 100% shipments received.

Have a good one!

Brix

10. Hello GC,

Site #1 still has four beautiful ladies to take down. Taking down another Jelly Rancher tomorrow.

Brix

Attached Files:

11. Not sure how I missed the last few updates… looking great as always! I do love the body shots but nothing beats the close ups

12. Thanks NA, and yes the close up pics are better. I will post a lot of flower pics soon.

Brix

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello GC,

I have been harvesting about a pound a day and already getting a little burned out. Just cannot take a break because everything is finishing fast. Here is an update on site #2. Fat and chunky!

Brix

Attached Files:

14. Hello GC,

All of the ladies at site #3 are ripe and ready to take down. Trying to find the rime to do it but I do not think it is going to happen for a few days. Everything is finishing at the same time and I am trying to take whatever has to come down, or it will likely rot if I don't. All the ladies are beautiful and smell delicious.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hello GC,

Spent the afternoon working on taking down some of this Pistachio. This big lady smells like fuel and skunk and turned out nice.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sure is busy time of year as per usual, your grows be looking good. Definitely nice range of medicines. Cheers to Fall finally being here in the northern hemisphere!

17. Hello Sticky, yea busy busy busy! Thanks, I am getting some really nice selections out of these seeds from Humboldt Seed Company.

Have a good one!

Brix

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice man, yeah they got some good stuff. Loving the mango sherbert cross I made with their stuff last year. I know the blueberry muffin is fire as well,(gotta pick that one up) but then again most all their stuff always is.
    Cheers!

19. Hello GC,

I harvested my favorite lady today. A fat and dank Pistachio with huge dense tops that smells like Chemdog. This plant took up less than 15 square feet of canopy and is looking to yield about 3 pounds. It was also self supporting which makes it an all around winner. Yield, quality, early flowering, and an all around easy grow are what I look for in a keeper strain.

Brix

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Good stuff Brix! That looks wicked