Organic nutes for hydro

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by stoned budda, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Setting my hydro unit back up, but want to start using a line of organic nutes to better the flavor and aroma. Any one have any suggestions?

2. I'm not a hydro guy, abut i hear great things about the Botanicare "Pure Blend pro" line of hydro nutes. I can vouch for the soil formulas anyway.

3. Cool i'll look into them.

4. try an aquaponics grow!

5. floralicous plus, enzymes for your plants, its a micro nutrient that i put in along with my
    Botanicare "Pure Blend pro" pro bloom and citrus

it comes in a small bottle, you only need something like .5 tsp/5gallons or something, very little dosage, but i have been going a little stronger.

6. Yes from reading about the Botanicare line i liked what i saw.

7. not sure, but i believe pbp is not 100% organic. but, i've used them and they're good.

8. Man, would I love to do an aquaponics setup. I did some deep reading and it looks like thats the new best way to grow.

But about the nutes, I use Bio Bizz for soil and hydro, they work great and made by GH.

9. definitely try the stuff that AW recommended. I use that line and it works awesome. I yielded 2.5oz off one plant so they definitely put the right stuff in. good luck.

10. I love AN, but I've been hesitant to sswitch to organic nutes for that reason.... good to know :p

11. Yeah, I'm not sure I buy into all the "organic" stuff, but Advanced Nutrients organics are definitely the nicest stuff I've seen. I still prefer the chemical salts for hydroponics, but I'm a science nerd anyway.

If I go organic it won't be anything but AN's stuff in my res.