Organic Nute recommendations?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by PyronaticGuitar, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I have a hydroponic setup and i used the general hydroponic flora 3 series, and got ok results. nutrient burn once but recovered. it was just such a pain in the ass to recover from that i am posting this to get pointed in the right direction for organics. I was told that the foxfarm nutrients, grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom are good for the whole growing process? is this a good choice? any recommendations from expert growers?

Many thanks.

2. FF nutes aren't all organic... the only one that is is the big bloom. Are you still going to run hydro or are you going to soil?

3. pura vida grow and bloom are great and really simple to use

4. Earth Juice & Roots organics are all organic I think

5. check out the guano company's super tea for veg and budswel for flowering. all kinds of organic goodies in there, very hard to over feed and burn your plants. made for soil or for hydro you can just strain through cheesecloth so you don't have to worry about your pumps. they aren't the cheapest nutes but not too expensive either and they are super high quality. i use those with ff big bloom in ocean forest soil and have had nothing but success. i'm sure you could run a similar mix with a hydro setup and pull some huge buds.

6. Roots Organics is a 100% organic line that can be used both in hydro and soil setups. Just make sure you keep your water pump filtered because the Roots Organics line has solids that would love to clog a pump.

I highly recommend their Oreganism product.

7. Does using an organic nutrient line, like ROOTS, free you from having to flush before harvest or is it the same story of a 2 week flush?