organic mix from overgrow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amber420, Nov 21, 2003.

1. i was looking thru overgrow and came across this. from what i have read, organics seems to be so much better. but, i have never grown before and know the chemical ferts will be a lil easier. do you guys (naughtydread/devilred) or anyone else think this could work for me for my first grow. also, thank you to everyone that has answered all of my questions...wish i could just hug you all.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=341856

2. I have been using the Pure Blend Grow/Bloom hydro nutrients for a few months now, and I have been very pleased. I can only imagine their soil mix is just as good.

Sounds like this guy on overgrow had a very simple soil mix going, and should be easy to work with. BTW organics is definitly the way to go!

good luck!

3. i read that post a while back, i say go for it if you can find all the supplies. you prolly would have to follow all those directions also. it seems easy enough, but a lot to do for a 1st timer. if you feel that confident you can pull it do it. i think though you should keep it simple first, do a dry run, lotsa people do.

4. yeah, i think you are right. do you think i should buy some perlite to add to the promix that i bought. from what i read, perlite is really good for plants. or do you think there is enough perlite in it already?

5. extra perelite is always good. helps with the drainge and all