Organic Hydroponics?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by LionInTheJungle, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Im trying to set up a one plant Organic Hydroponic set up that will veg indoor and flower outdoor. Im just trying to find out what the ph should be for organic veg tea and organic flower tea?:smoke:

2. Hydro pH usually should be about 6.

3. Thanks Jellyman. As far as the munchies ill second that choco tacos is good and lightning lemon , cherry collision, oreo fatboy, deulce leche ice cream bar.

4. #4 erok, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    If you are using good soil and not too much guano in your tea, you shouldn't need to worry about ph. The microorganisms maintain proper ph for success in a good environment (good soil, not overwatered). I only ph if I'm using something like a water and silica drench.

Oh yeah, you said hydro. I take that back.

5. for hydro 5.8 ph is what you want

6. #6 FunTimeGrowHap, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    Running compost tea in a hydroponic system isn't going to cut it. This is the only valid article I've seen on running an organic hydro system: Urban Garden Magazine | My Quest for

EDIT: No I'm not a G.H. shill and I realize I've posted this link on a few other threads. I'm wanting someone else to gamble their cash on it before I buy some.:D

Also, pH matters as much in an organic hydro grow as it does in an organic soil grow.