Organic Hydroponic grow with Coco and Pura Vida nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SirNose, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Hi GC!

I'm new here but I lurk regularly. . . and now I need your guys' help so I decided to start posting. I am going to try a drip/dwc system using coco coir and Technaflora's Pura Vida Grow and Bloom Organic nutrients. So I have a few questions:

Neither the bloom nor grow is listed as having any sulfur or calcium in them. Is this a problem? Would I need to add cal/mag? And is there an organic source of these nutrients?

Can I add H202 with these nutes?

Is coco an acceptable medium for this grow, or would it be better to just use hydroton? I'm going for full organic, but if coco is too difficult I'll ditch it. Also, I'm using a recirculating system and would like to know if this is okay with the coco.

Is there ANYTHING else I need to add besides these two formulas (at the appropriate times). i.e. bloom booster, calmag, anything I am not aware of, etc.

Here is a link with a brief description and a list of the ingredients in my nutes:

http://www.technaflora.com/products.php?product=36

Thanks and I hope some of you experts can help me out!

2. Not many here at GC use cocoa but there were a bunch from Overgrow that did. I wish I could help you more than that. You might need sulfer or calcium but, since MJ uses it in such minute quantities, your tap water probably has enough.