organic hydro....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sevnofspades, Nov 29, 2006.

1. hey guys,

Interested in doing hydro over soil for my next grow, but I am an organic guy. Is organic hydro possible, or am I just wasting my time? If it is feasable, which ferts and nutes would you recommend?

Thanks!

2. There are hydro directions on my Fox Farms food, so I'm assuming you can use it. They're organic. I was thinking of trying the same thing.

3. I'm going to try guano/Tarantula/molassas/liquid seaweed combo. :hello:

4. Bottles don't count! Deep organic all the way baby!
    Okay, I'm just funnin with you, it's a step in the right direction.

Tommygirl had a thread about this recently, you might want to read, here. Another very useful recent thread lies here.

If you start heading in the no-bottles direction, keep notes!

-mu

5. thanks for the info guys. I will def be going the bottle route. This is my fist attempt at hydro, and I plan on going with some DWC bubbling buckets. I have read that FF is def the way to go for organic (currently been using Earth Juice), so I will have to pick some of that up.

Now I just have to figure out how to keep a perpetual cycle going. How long do most people keep clones in a 24/0 before flipping to 12/12, or is it a personal/strain thing?

Thanks again guys for the help!

6. I'm going all organic right now with my grow. I have and ebb and flow and aeroponics set up. I use botanicare for the nutrient solution. It seems to be working well.