Organic/homemade Ferts?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Dub bub, May 20, 2010.

1. Is there any way to find or make organic fertalizers?

2. A good place to start is doing an advanced search for threads started by LumperDawgz. From there you'll find paths to other postings regarding same and similar by others.

Good luck!

3. Hey Dub bub,

Russian Comfrey Fert is a thread by a guy that went and got himself banned here, but the info is solid. You can use various plants other than Russian Comfrey......in fact Stinging Nettles leaves work well.

Use the search function and query home made ferts, nutes etc. and see what you get. There are some posts on some home made seaweed ferts also. As Possum suggested, LumperDawgz is a good user to use in the advanced search function.

HTH

chunk

4. I live close to the ocean so I grab seaweed and throw it in a bucket for a couple of weeks (wait till it turns colors) use that as a soil drench then set whats left of my seaweed ontop of wormbin. Once dry cut into smaller pieces and work into the soil. Also composting more fruit, melons, and squash help to feed the micro/marco life. Along with crushed egg shells, leaves, pine needles, and some manure (I have two rabbits just for this purpose). From seed to harvest I feed my ladies with bubbled water, molasses, seaweed juice, manure tea, or compost tea, or a combination there of. With just that nothing from a box or bottle I have gotten ounces off plants that were transplanted outside at under six inches and went straight to flower after being on a 24hr flourecent light program.