Organic Higher Learning Resources

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Chunk, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Thanks Chunk, ya I wasn't real sure about it other than the VAM. I've been wanting to move beyond the store bought ewc for some time now; However, my living situation restrains me in many ways. Close proximity of neighbors being #1. As to the amounts on this stuff I can see where one could fuck it up in a hurry if you're not careful. I like your fulvic choices. I always have alfalfa meal and I can get some high quality aloe at the health food store. I kinda like trying new things at this point, I got a little stagnate for a bit but starting to get back in the groove a little bit more everyday. I intend on always being a critical thinker and to never stop learning. It's amazing the things this plant can do when done right. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423339227.759751.jpg

2. Hey Chunk, how would I go about uploading folders full of pdfs at once here?

Is that even possible or am I stuck uploading one by one?

3. #283 Mr "Bubbles", Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Wow Gimik.   Thank you very much.  :D  :D

4. Not a problem.

Sorry earlier Solo, didnt mean to snap just wanted it all together for future searches. Thank you for deleting that.

5. No problem Gimik. I appreciate you posting them. I seriously went through most of your posts last week so I could do the same for others. I only had about 160 of them so thanks for any I missed.

Solo

6. #286 Anatman, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    Oooooooooowweeeeeeeeee!
    I'm going to run out of memory from these
    These posts are invaluable, gimik.

edit: I'm starting to get pissed off that I can't download these as fast as I want..

7. Hoooolllleeeeee shittt!! :eek: :metal: thanks, G!!

GiMiK,

If you wanted to start a new thread and title it something like GiMiK's Library of Organic Gardening pdf's ( or something catchy like that) I'll make it a stand alone sticky thread. I think i may be able to merge or move the posts you made into the new thread so there will be minimal work involved.

Thanks for the taking the time to assemble that awesome resource. Did you ever figure out a way to bulk load those files?

Cheers,

Chunk

9. Just fantastic GiMIK. Thank you for all the time and effort. Guaranteed that so many will benefit from your effort.

Just amazing.

J

10. I love these references, totally awesome. Only a few years ago you'd need a college library to access even half this stuff.

Thanks for for the effort Gimik, you are a champeen.

11. Holy mother of all convenient info!!!! Wow is all I can say besides a huge THANK YOU most kind and generous Sir!!
    There's so many files here this info junkie has never even seen...... And all neatly organized by topic in one convenient place to boot!

I know this type of dedicated desire to share took some time, effort and work ... so like the others, I just want you to know it's acknowledged and gratefully appreciated by so many more folks (both present and future) than you may even fully realize.

Oh ... My wife also says "thanks allot there pal .... guess the Ol' Man ain't getting much done this weekend now besides allot of reading". :angry: LOL

Ehhh ...She'll get over it. ;)

Seriously .... Thank you most sincerely my Brother!

OC

lol thanks chunk but it'll have to be a sec.

I will after I raid the college online library I just got access too (WOOHOO MSU!!!). Hopefully I can snag a few GB worth of data from there.

If I go about doing this again I'll make sure it's a real libraries worth of files, as it was all one by one (no bulk loading) so I only want to do it once more.

• Like Like x 1
    Shoot! I was hoping that they could get stuck in the Organic Sticky Library that Chunk has locked and everything is all on one page or so. This is what, 15 pages or so?

IDK if it was a screen shot or what, but you posted an attachment that had what looked to be about 40 PDF links and that's what I was thinking of. Can't remember the thread either.  :cry:

Wet

Would I be being selfish in asking that you lock the thread, or limit it to just you and GiMiK?

GiMiK links an amazing amount of information, but after a few days it is so buried it is difficult to say the least to find it again. To have it all in one place and keeping that one place condensed to a page or 2 would be perfect. The Organic Library sticky you did is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Thanks so much!

Wet

15. It sounds like you misunderstood.

16. GiMiK I think I love you man. So much good stuff to read within that forum. Huge thanks as I will have my head sucked into my laptop screen for the next few months 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Frickin love this thread, lol! Thanks again Chunk for keeping this one alive....or is Chuck? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

18. Anyone have a link to different foliar sprays?

19. #299 Sc00byD00bie, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    here is what i have in my notes from the no-till thread. most are from cc.

neem/karanja (apply weekly):
    • 1 tablespoon (15ml) neem/Karanja oil (gal)
    • 2 tsp. (10ml?) Silica (gal)
    • 1/4 tsp 200x organic aloe powder (or ¼ cup pure aloe) (per gal)
    • 10ml fulpower fulvic acid (per gal)
    • spray as close to lights out as possible
    • apply last Karanja oil / aloe / silica foliar when buds begin to form

5ml silica - 1/4tsp aloe powder - 15ml fulpower
    You can apply this up to once a week.

Dice and purée 2 cups of comfrey or stinging nettles with roots (or other accumulators) and let sit in water for no more than 3 days. Foliar as well as soil drench

Spider mites - control with neem foliar spray and rosemary oil spray. 10% rosemary oil to 90% water. -cardamom - grind 1/4 cup then place in hot water. Let cool. Go spray spider mites.

Cilantro pesticide- buy a bunch of organic cilantro. Place in food processor. Throw in 1 gallon of clearwater. Sit for 36 to 48 hours, no more. Strain. Add 1 cup of strained cilantro tea to 15 cups of water. Add quarter cup of Aloe Vera juice. 1 teaspoon pro-tekt. 30 minutes before lights out spray and soak everything. Leave ventilation on. Apply every four days for four applications

take a handfull of alfalfa meal and soak it in water for 24-48 hours, then strain and dilute in one gallon of water. I add a tsp or so of liquid silica, and spray at lights out. I can almost guarantee new growth in two days.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. can ya check out my grow i need good opinions ... pics are there too