Organic Fertilizers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WingNut19, Feb 3, 2006.

1. I was hoping you guys could help me out with what organic fertilizers i should use for my outdoor grow.

I only know of a few and would appreciate any suggestions that would help to improve my grow

2. Bat guano, budswel, any organiz miracle grow mixes, anything good for tomatos, worm castings, kelp, cow manuer, just look under fretilizers at (www.wormsway.com):smoking:

3. for the best check out Advance Nutrients organic product line. You will find everything you need w/ them!

4. With fert. are there like a bunch of different ones you need or do you just get one all inclusive deal with everything you need. Does fertilizer make that much of a difference on the growth rate and how much bud the plant makes?

5. I use Mexican Bat Guano for veg, Jamaican Bat Guano for Flower, and I supplement the jamaican with some worm castings.

Guano has all the trace elements and minerals, and the worm castings are a good clean source of nitrogen to avoid nitrogen deficiency during late stages of flowering.

its in little turd pellets, so just crush them as best you can, then mix it into the water.

6. ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so use it