Organic Fertilizers anyone?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zee_baron, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Hi all, its been a year since i posted anything, i was away at school, now im back i have something nice started i grew 2 years ago. Shes a beautiful Afghani Indica, second generation where i live. It just started to bud, well the hairs spread throughout the majority of the branches, however it is getting chilly up here in connecticut early this year.............

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a specific brand or mix of fertilizers, also how much to use, becaue iv never used fertilizers before.
    Wouldnt you think that would speed up bud production??

Somebody help me please!

my baby needs to bud faster before the end of september when the frost comes, the faster you wonderful people reply it will help me alot. Thanks!!

Aufwiedersehn,
    Zee_Baron

2. If you want to try growing and making your own, look at my comfrey thread.

3. Spanish fly, you are the man. That is a great fertilizer method, unfortunatly that wont happen to help me this year, i would need some more time, but next year i certainly will grow a nice patch of Russian Comfrey and i wrote your recipe in my growing journal. Muchos Gracias!
    I hope i can make it to Spain one day, it looks amazing, and i heard theres great hash there too!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

take care bruder, danke