Organic CBD Hemp Flower 100% Legal in All States

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kingrjtwo, Sep 9, 2018.

1. #1 kingrjtwo, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2018
    You can now buy Organic CBD Hemp Flower online. It's 100% Legal in All States.

You can get an oz for about $70, which isn't bad.

2. Anyone tried this out? I dont live in a state that is legalized plus its been so long since Ive smoked I dont have a dealers number anymore. Could be a nice alternative?

3. Stop where, you are now. There is no alternative (smoke" to cannabis. People with this type of mindset are the people who get trapped into synthetic cannabis..

That CBD flower will not make you high in any way, either.

4. #4 smokesara, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2018
    sounds good

5. Good luck trying to tell a cop "it's a legal hemp joint" when you're burning one. It won't fly

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Well officer I got it online and it’s legal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’ve used CBD flower with some results it mainly depends on the type. Where I live it’s a grey zone on the maps, but there’s a glass shop that sells the flower at 45$ for 7g. I’d say the effects varry but definitely get the berry xotic, as it seems to be the closest as an alternative. I find that the flower is good for those who lack appetite or need some sleep. But if you mix it with a little bit of dab it seems to extend the effects.

8. That’s my use, and because I just can’t seem to find an appetite unless I go a week without food.