Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Chunk, Dec 17, 2009.

1. #1 Chunk, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    I'm fixin' to fall my girls tomorrow and wanted to post some bud shots. Trichs are 50/50 amber/milky..........can't get much better.

Had quite a bit of purple this crop.........we had a week long arctic weather event the last week of flowering, and temps got down in the 60's in the grow room, but all in all the buds are fat and healthy.

Attached Files:

2. where's the plants?

All I see is tall heavy buds:smoke:

Definatly going to try this organic thing out for my second grow. I just read about your grow in the other thread. looks awesome.

3. Hell Ya!! They look amazing!!!:bongin:

4. Chunk you've done it....they all look so nice.

_Numb_

5. This is my second run doing 100% organic.....I'm quite happy with the bulk on the buds.

Thanks for the kind words guys........_numb_,how close is your organic crop to finishing?

6. #6 DaDego, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    Those are some pretty ladies!
    Rep.:smoke:

7. pulled them over the last 2wks when trichs were about 50/50 or so...I too am very happy with the size of buds I got with straight organics. Honestly was the first grow with these strains so not sure what they would have been juiced up with chems, but not too sure I care either. Cant beat the ease of organic growing;). Gonna start a new round soon as my clones root.

Found a nice keeper from my bluecheese and the laughing budda:hello:So will most likely do a couple of runs with those and then start new seeds(Mr Nice BlackWidow & Shit that I have waiting):D

_Numb_:smoke:

8. wow chunk, amazing crop u got there! i hope to be at least at half of that haha

9. Thanks for the kind words and the good vibes bro.......

10. Hi R.E................you've commented a couple times that I need to post some pics......so I finally got off my lazy ass and voila. Thanks for the good vibes, and I'll hang out with you on your grow journey........we'll see if we can't help you get the most out of your Organi-grow:D

Be cool bro..................chunk

11. Lookin good chunk, respect.

12. Wow, youve reassured me that you can get great results going organic!

:eek:

13. Those are some tasty lookin buds dude, Good stuff, hopin i can get mine to look close to those. Peace 1 J

14. Hi Jaysew.........haven't seen you on here for a few days........thanks for the visit and the good vibes bro..........how's your crop doin'?

Keep in touch........

chunk

15. Beautiful work man deffinetly some good lookin stuff rite there... I to have a problem with my box temps rite now, the temp in the room itself is around 60 degrees rite now and my 400w puts off no heat with vented box. but thats also how i get out the smell...

how bad is it, i havnt started my grow yet still troubleshootin last few questions before i germ the babies.

Also another quik question if you dont mind, am i going organic if i said i was using the 100% organic line of advanced nutrients and a 50/50 mix, pro mix / coco fiber soil base.

just wondering :cool: thanks man

16. Thanks for the kind words and the good vibes. I run my room temps at 78`f. IMO, 60` is a little cool.

It's not that it's bad, it's just not warm enough for optimum growth.
    Yes, the soil/fertilizer/system you described would be organic.

17. chunks babies are a beaut

18. Yeah i agree chunks the man, i knew i was going really organic but i didtn think it was 100%. thats awsome man.

Hope someday i can perfect my grow skills to atliest produce 1/2 the bud you have here haha.

What was your lighting / nutes.

19. Amazing Buds, you always amaze me with your grow.

20. #20 Chunk, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks for the kind words bro...........keep doing what your doing....your grows are getting better each time. I'm always here to help, you know that.

chunk