organic black berry harvest ,,, microscope pics..

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by leodicapario, Aug 26, 2016.

1. last time i used superthrive while germinating the cream caramel's roots were just insanely thick,...

2. i'll prob 5 gal the cotton candy, lots of lst is going to be involved.

3. oh the ppl haze auto pics one moment plz

4. [​IMG][​IMG]... time for dark period now... purple haze auto..

• Like Like x 1
  5. yep throwing the purple haze auto into the dark room (which i havent watered in 4 days,,,, ) with the buds that are drying... when i check in 2 days i hope to see some drying on the blackberry hanging and i expect to see some purple haze ready to trim

6. will throw her in there this morning when lights out... gonna give her her last 12 under the 1k watt hps. so sexy.

7. [​IMG]

8. a perfect example of how you cant go by trichomes alone, altho most are milky, the hairs are still about 60% changed, and at the moment plenty of swelling calyxs,,, im leaving her be for another few days prob, while monitoring closely... seee these commercial growers dont have such precise method to a harvest, homegrown is much better, no wonder the underground still exists even in legal states.

9. shes still deveoping, this will prob go til about 30% amber at least til the buds are ripe... gotta watch those pistils too fam!:smoking-bong::watching:

10. also an example of patience folks... see if i was rash i had mentioned a few replies ago, that i could technically harvest now... given 24 hours, and a re examination of the overall plant, not trichomes alone (which is what this thread is mainly about b...) ,,, ive re assessed she deserves another week at least to really finish what i belive are going to be great buds... patients and check twice, and check the overall plant status rather just a one and done.. i should make a thread about my harvest method, which includes spruce zeus's method, along with a close examination of trichome development..

11. buds still pretty moist, but some smokeable the high is hazy and my upper body just feels relaxed... tastes piney, and like fresh buds, im nice and high tho its good stuff.

• Like Like x 1