Organ Donor

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Do a lot of people do this?

Personally I think it makes no sense not to be an organ donor. Your not going to need them if your dead...

In light of all the traumatic injuries we've seen some of our members have lately, I think next time anyone gets or renews a license, you should check off that little box and maybe save a life.

2. Im an organ donor

I hope to help some people out in my death

3. I am an organ donor, I honestly dont understand why someone wouldn't be one either.

4. i am one but my grandfather told me a decade ago that he couldnt cause he was jewish and since he wanted to stick strict to the religon he couldnt give them out cause the jewish faith doesnt want you to mess with your body and leave it mostly natraul.

so theres one reason why... religon (i hope people wont be angry and start bashing religon...)

5. I actually am one, I believe if I pass on and have healthy organs than the sick, and people who deserve them should get them. I'm giving back to those who need it, and maybe get some good karma even if I dead.

6. I am an organ donor myself, have been since 16

7. What has two thumbs and a multitude of organs to be given away at death?

THIS GUY!!

8. i'm an organ donor

if they do take anything, i won't be able to be buried at the jewish cemetary that my family has a plot at, but i figure it's worth saving a life to be buried somewhere else