Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oreo firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Used .6 of some pretty good sour diesel, wasn't super high grade so it was kinda harsh. Thought edibles might make it better, thought I'd switch it up since I didn't have graham crackers and used Oreos instead. An hour later I come on with a relaxed mild buzz and now have a rather intense body high. Feeling good so far, I highly recommend giving it a a shot. They use a lot less bud and I feel it heats better, just get that oily peanut butter, spread it carefully, don't overfill your sandwiches with green and gently twist em sealed! 325 degrees for 20-25 mins no more. Mine were 24. No Oreos? Make a bowl out of foil and put it on bread, either one is better than those dry nauseating crackers! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2