Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon's Finest - Orange Skunk Big Bud (OSBB) SUPER TOP SHELF

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ar2orion11, Jan 18, 2012.

1. This is some of the finest bud I have ever gotten my hands on.

It is the most intense, most powerful high that ive ever gotten from flowers.

It is a local breed of a very well known grower

Crossed between Orange Kush x Skunk #1 x Big Bud (so im told)
    Theres no reason not to believe it though

Smell: Skunky/diesel/fruity orange that will fill up the room faster than anything. This stuff WREAKS! Tastes like oranges and is the cleanest hit ever.

The high comes on in about 4 minutes, and you can feel your whole body and face go numb. It is awesome. This guy grew it to perfection and you can tell upon the hit.

My rating overall is 9.7/10

ENJOY!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. oh man! those look so fucken tasty. what part of oregon you from?

3. they look very nice..
    but 9.7?.. whats with that number lol. just give it a 10.

4. those look like some dense ass fuhkers.

5. fucking fire man, reppin those oregon buds fosho. How much that run you?

6. wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... WEED BONER

7. 1250 on the HP. Little more than I usually would like to pay, but hey... :rolleyes:

8. Hell yeah that's a good price anyway for chronic like that. i get offered em for $1200-1600 depending on harvest times... my guy was giving bud away for 1200/half, 2200/lb a couple weekends ago... he got rid of his harvest in that one weekend haha. Wish i could afford large amounts like this... :smoke:

9. u guys on thw west coast paying 1250 for the hp and complaining smh lol thats crazy cheap. hp that quality in south florida goes for at the very very least with connects maybe 1800. u could easily push that for 2 stacks

10. #10 Nadroj, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    yeah i know a Florida grower who moved here for his job and ended up becoming a patient... he grew some pretty dank buds but he has now moved on to Colorado where the mmj laws are legit as fuck and he's growing more than ever. Florida has some fire but it comes @ a hefty price... my friend never charged over 60/eighth from his caregiver even after i pissed him off for breaking his lawn mower when doing a lil job for him... my reward was an oz so i really did not care haha. The buds he grew were always high mids-ok dank... i preferred his caregivers. Are people in Florida pretty 'lax or they greedy fuckz? Guess it really depends on the person but i could see a lot of d-bag dealers in FL haha.

11. looks dank as fuk!! :smoke:

12. nice cross, nothing like some BC big bud to phatten up your nugs. Orange krush is one of my favs

13. you around P-town or south like gene?

14. TOP shelf forreal!

15. that looks like some fine ass bud

16. Looks fire, but I can't stand Big Bud for the life of me. Degrades genetics, imo.

17. Whys your opinion so?