Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregonian buds (and another possibly irrelevant question)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cyanide444, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I'm just curious. I'm not sure if this thread belongs here, but I'm from Oregon (oregon native bitches). I just wanna know how the quality is up here. I've only gotten really good stuff in the past, but I've got good contacts who grow for cannabis clubs or something of the sort.

Also a possibly irrelevant question: What's a good smell-proof makeshift stash jar that's small? I only store less than 3.5 g at a time, so it ain't gonna be big. Any ideas?

Again, sorry if this is an out-of-place thread. Please move if it is. :smoke:

2. I'm an Oregon citizen n the quality of the meds up here is pretty amazing.

3. I use a pill bottle for my stash jar.

4. I live in WA, but i've been through Oregon a few times lately. The bud is on par with WA, which means it is excellent.

Anywhere on the West Coast is going to have dank buds!

5. I love the northwest. Montana, Oregon, Washington and Idaho (no mmj tho) grow some of the dankest. :smoke:

And we pay next to nothing... some pay less some pay more ;)

6. I use a little bead jar works wonders lol local headshop

7. It's so true :hello: