Oregon

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Zooma, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Is there already an Oregon thread somewhere? If so, whatevs. I guess I'll make a new one. Who here loves this state for its vast beauty of evergreen trees? :wave:

2. hell yeah! :wave: 971

3. I love Oregon!

4. Oregon is sweet.

5. [ame="http://vimeo.com/48787310"]Purely Pacific Northwest on Vimeo[/ame]

6. I'd like to visit y'all soon! I love the woods, getting lost in the forest. Untouched wilderness. That state is the shit

7. I fuckin love Oregon.

Great place to hike and take a bowl for the trail. Better fishing and hunting than you could imagine.
    The people here are friendly, the bud is great, great schools near by, and outstanding scenery.

Im sorry, what's not to love again?

8. hell ya Univ of OR senior environmental science and geology major right here reppin my native state! GGGGOOO DUCKS!

9. I was at the tennesee tech ducks game. What a good old oregon beat down.

10. [quote name='"J2THERAGE"']hell ya Univ of OR senior environmental science and geology major right here reppin my native state! GGGGOOO DUCKS![/quote]

Woot woot

11. It's funny because whenever i meet someone from oregon they always complain about how much it sucks.. lmfao

Oregon seems like heaven to me. SALMON.

12. Its only the yuppies who complain about this state. The bud and scenery alone are enough to convince me

13. #15 J2THERAGE, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012

sweet dude I was too! Me and my friends drank too much everclear snuck onto the field because the student section was too packed. We got an epic drunken view of the game..

[​IMG]
    I might move back up to Canada after I graduate, but Oregon will for sure be my home/sacred territory

14. Ha! I knew I wasn't the only stoner at that game lol.

15. 503 :)

I like that I can walk into my back yard and it's basically a forest.

16. Does anyone know any good hiking trails or trips to share? My buddy and I are gonna go camping with his friends one of these days (yeah, camping in winter... MANLY PRACTICE) so we're looking for any guidance we can get. :)

17. Yo! I lived in Portland/Beaverton for half my life. I went to Westview high school!!!:wave: