Oregon weed laws

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by BerryWeed, Mar 11, 2016.

1. How many of you are talking Oregon dispensaries too?

2. Buying from a dispensary is not going to put you at any sort of risk. Those above are correct about them only logging birthdate. They don't even read your name half the time. They don't care.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. And you can be on OHP and smoke weed.. Dunno where the concern is coming from there. I'm on OHP and have medical and buy recreationally all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm just wondering if it gets recorded in the medical clinics database that gave me ohp that runs under oha just as the dispensaries do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nope. Just a private POS system at the dispensary that is safe and secure. It only logs birth dates with no names attached. There is no way for any doctor to tell you smoke weed because you bought it at a dispensary. If that's the concern, you are in the clear. .

Nobody can tell you are the purchaser, even the dispensary looking back at their own sales can only see that someone born the day you were born bought marijuana on a certain date from them.

6. Now medical, that's different. But recreational is all but anonymous.

7. Like if you We're in intensive outpatient treatment cuz of probation and drug court and such which makes you get ohp then would your clinic that coincidences with the other clinics that you get ohp at and medical treatment see the same data. I don't think so neither does any other person savvy in any way about this but it's one of those paranoid possibilities that I considered.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You don't need to worry man :)

9. What is ohp?

10. Oregon health plan.

11. Just buy it off craigs list.... just type in marijuana for sale, it's every where.....

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's a good idea.

13. Just take a lil vaca to colorado or cali.. and well u know the reat or just grow your own .. if its only for personal for u yhey make lil closets not a tent that will have e divided swctions and u can start having whatevwr u want all the time .. bewarebthe struggle ia real.. its easy to grow .. its not easy to frow dank .. i like the term boat for the situat. Bust out another thousand lol
    H

14. Your joking right