Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon vs Washington

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnLajoie, Feb 27, 2010.

1. So what do you guys think, is Oregon or Washington more stoner friendly i know both states are very relaxed when it comes to cannabis but which State is it easier to Find, Cheapest, and more relaxed LEOs?

2. I live in Central Oregon and I have no problem finding a dealer or someone with a great connection. The prices are also pretty decent, $225-$270 oz's for only the best Chronic. Oregon and Washington IMO tolerate weed & marijuana users about the same, very relaxed.

3. I live in Iowa and my dealer's dealer (the grower) lives in Oregon. So I'm going with Oregon!

4. Washington is pretty laid back about weed.

I swear every other person here smokes. Lots of hookups, and dank strains.

5. Washington as far as I've seen, more dank, better prices, more smokers, more people that are stoner friendly overall, even if they don't smoke

6. Lived in Vancouver (Not B.C.) right next to Portland for practically my whole life and it seems that both states are pretty tolerant but I have always heard that Oregon grows some of the best.

7. Not too sure about Oregon but as most ppl have already said Washington is very relaxed, plus we have Hempfest every year; biggest festival of it's kind in the world.

8. Oregon is very chill, espcially portland