Oregon smokers! Come in

Discussion in 'General' started by Braiiin, Sep 22, 2009.

1. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL OREGON SMOKERS THREAD

EVERYBODY KNOWS OREGON HAS SOME DANK!

COME IN AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF

SHOW SOME OREGON DANK

TALK and CHILL IN HERE! :smoke:

2. Beaverton over here, puffing on some great chronic :)

3. I'm over in Oregon City. Never gotten bud from beaverton but I bet its chron. :D

4. Haha you don't even know man. Some BOMB shit comes through over here.

5. Thats whats up dude. I think I'm about to pick up an ounce of white widow so I'm pumped

6. wassup homies. Oregon doesnt have some dank, it has THE dank.

The only shitty thing is that unemployment rate here, which Im lucky enough to be a part of. So I can say byebye to weed for a while

7. Corvallis right here.

Scored some of Oregon's finest earlier...bout to blaze it up! :D

8. I know I got to get a job soon. I've been hustling for my bud haha.

Corvallis? going to OSU?

9. Hell yeah man getting ready for school...hopefully it'll be a good year haha.

10. i'm repin eugene right now. we gots the dank

11. Indeed you do.

I was in the UOregon dorms from 2007-2008...mad chronic everywhere!:hello:

12. I need to start heading to Eugene more to find all of the dank there is to offer.

13. Haha man I need to get some of that bomb portland shit...maybe we should trade danks? I got that Eugene stuff, or so my dealer tells me.:rolleyes:

14. I am on the southern coast! Like 2 hours from Humboldt! Dank Buds! Awesome, love Oregon

15. Hillsburrito homes. We get some dank. I've never had bad weed at least.

16. university of oregon anyone?

17. PDX bud= straight fire.. Easily comparable to Cali bud, and in some cases exceeds it.

I ride the MAX high, I ride my bike around the city high, I stay high.

18. Well I read a statistic that over 1/3 of the bud in the US comes from California, so there could be a chance you're smoking Cali buds.

But I agree, Beaverton/Portland gets some REALLY dank bud since it's like the stop-spot for all over - Salem, Eugene, Medford, Corvallis, and even Washington. I mean, I'd rather live in Eugene because of the abundance of it, but you get what I'm saying :smoking:

19. Salem here, well, originally. Currently stuck up in Tacoma where the weed isn't HALF as good as home.

20. Washington bud doesn't come CLOSE to Oregon bud :p