Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon Pickup! Jack Rare & Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ar2orion11, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Some of the dankest bud ive seen in a while.

Pure 100% magnificent..... IMO ya know

$180/zip , damn i love it
    :smoke:

This weed has me zonin stonin blown n such ,,, well medicated

Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    on the bottom right sour diesel, top left Jack Rare
    [​IMG]
    more jack rare
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 180/zip, fuck you.

3. word. we're hurtin on the east coast lol

4. 180 a zip? Are you fuckin kidding me?

5. sounds like you live in cali too bro nice pick up

6. 180 an onion! Im moving to oregon!

7. I love Oregon. Such good dank for such a good price over there, i pay 200/oz minimum here in Montana.

I have a buddy from southern oregon that said he can get me 20/eighth, 40/q, 80/half, 160/oz... and he said he is making money off me doing that... it's good outdoors too. Im flying in to PDX next thursday to pick up my new car and head up to Seattle... i hope my buddy can hook me up with some buds like these ;) if not i guess ill have to wait until i get to Seatown to get s'more green.

8. yeah fu for those prices man. best i get is 300 an o. lucky bitch

9. wow straight sour diesel lucky guy

10. I think you mean Jack Herer. Nice pickup

11. loving them buds homie, i f*cks wit the 503 hard groove, i mean something serious, stay stoned keep green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open

12. No, thanks for the Input though . It's jack rare

13. My buds are 541 represent, Fuck 503

14. Hey Portland is a pretty cool town :cool: though i do love central/southern oregon... Bend is pretty legit as well since you're from there haha. I love the O. :smoke:

15. You should've seen my face when i saw 180/zip.
    Lol
    When i use to get my medicinal from shipped from oregon it was only 225/zip but now people want 380 plus...FUCK that

16. Its 400 an ounce here for dank! WTF with your bomb prices. haha

17. Its not what you know, its who you know. And you know some assholes

18. my friend is from Eugene and he always says how OR has the best bud... even better than Cali.

but I'm from NYC so I know that Brooklyn has the bombest shit in the USA! holla if ya feel me :smoke::hello: east coast representtttt