oregon medical weed

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by oregonweed, Jul 25, 2013.

1. hi, i am new to oregon (well, 1 year now) and have my ommp card.  i have been utilizing the local dispensaries and they are quite nice and very good quality medicine.

however, i wanted to know more about donations and quantity of medicine.  is anyone out there that can guide me to the correct donation amounts?  i know it varies.  i know many factors are involved.  

currently i am at a $7-8 / gram for top shelf hybrids and or indica / sativa strains.  

i want to increase my quality and availability but am also worried about safety and the safety of whomever i work with.

any advice?

2. Welcome to grasscity. Sorry I have no advice for you.

Kinda confused on what you are asking but welcome to the city and I hope you find your answer somewhere.

3. thanks.  i'm just trying to obtain medicine with the best quality for the best price.  seems difficult to get oz pricing vs. gram pricing.  i am wanting to obtain 2 oz at a time; 1 high level CBD, and 1 high level THC.

just thought i could reach out for advice.

4. Welcome to GC

Time to spend more time thinking of growing your own and get out of the sketchy dispensary scene.
    I can tell you first hand, good weed, even top shelf, cost the grower about 15 dollars an oz to grow.
    This is not counting labor or profit, which in Oregon is illegal to charge for said product.
    I wouldn't donate more than $160-180 each for 2 ounces.

Growing is so much more fulfilling.
    I would surely think or starting.