Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon Medical Marijuana Laws

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Letoatreides3508, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Hi. I'm a medical marijuana recipient in Oregon. I paid for same day services, and I think I just got taken for a ride. The people in the office told me that I'm protected so long as I keep my signed application and certified mail receipt, but until I get my OMMP card in the mail I can't visit any of the dispensaries in town. I've also been told that the people who process the applications tent to take their sweet fucking time in sending them out. I also found out (I was not made aware of this at the time), that I could have seen my primary care doctor, filled out and submitted the nessecary forms myself and could have bypassed the OMMP clinic entirely. I'm more than a little miffed about this, but what's done is done.

Anyhoo, I'm told that I may have to wait as long as six months for the state to issue my card, and that really doesn't work for me. Does 'being legally protected' mean that I could order seeds/medication from WA where it's legal across the boards, or were they just talking out their ass about that too. Does anyone know if the OMMP guidelines allow for that?