Oregon Green Seed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greendiamond9, Mar 16, 2017.

1. This was my second order from OGS
    Greenpoint Seeds Kosher Kush x Star Dawg

GS KK 006.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wish they sold feminized versions, I'd like to support local breeders but I don't have the time or space to mess with males.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You should check out CSI Humboldt

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got a few Feminized seeds from GP...Germinating now..You just have to wait for a new drop as they sell out fast!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled and scope out the CSI folks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I wound up ordering a few feminized seeds from both USA and UK banks...So far, I am happy...The UK stealth was amazing...I still prefer to buy American..To comply with Nevada Laws, I have to grow strains not available within 25 miles of me...Not hard with the USA banks...I had to guess and use Leafly to try to figure out what I was buying!

7. That's pretty wild, is that a kind of anti-competition law or something?

I'd like to buy locally developed strains that are proven to do well in particular climates but I don't think the industry is nearly far along enough to have a database or knowledge base like that, in terms of publicly available information. Of the few shops I've stopped into the poor suckers behind the counter had know real idea about the clones they were selling. Maybe that's changed over the past year.

8. I managed to speak with SHN, before they got FUBARed...When asked, they said the old time growers that supplied seeds, in Oregon would not part with info...Sounds fishy to me..:rolleyes:

As seeds become more and more pricey, these guys can sell almost anything..I will try cloning when plants are ready!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oregon seeds are hella spendy. Around $12 per regular seed compared to Europe is pretty crazy. Plus local banks don't offer much in terms of information about the genetics, in many cases that I've found.