OREGON ELITE SEEDS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cryptidhunter234, May 1, 2019.

1. Just thought I would give a review here on GC for the community.
    Ordered from OES on monday.
    My seeds just came in, in thier breeder packs in little glass vials.
    Well folks I'm pleased beyond belief, not only did I get my red dwarf seeds, but also got a super XL autoflower seed for free.
    O.E.S is a top notch seed bank that everyone here should be buying from..fair prices..freebies...what else could you ask for? good customer service and relationships you say?
    Well OE.S hits everything out of the park..what a wonderful seed bank to do business with..⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars across the board for O.E.S.
    YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS BUSINESS!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I got a pack of duds, tried to email twice over a few weeks with no reply.
    I’ll spend my beans elsewhere

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I tried to order Thanos for a week and a half straight and emailed the company multiple times and called and left numerous messages no one got back to me their customer service is zero stars if they had that option

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. sorry we get really busy. if you leave a message we call back

5. Well im gonna be making a call to confirm an order today, will you be available? Could be a little easier if you took online credit card orders but i guess ill be calling after work. I placed the order last night and have my 5 digit number ready to go if youre ready for it when i get off in a couple hours. Looking forward to talking to you later. hope you arent too super busy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just tried to call... No answer.

7. Called again and he answered. Hes very nice and said hes very busy and a little bit behind but he got my order handled and im looking forward to getting everything delivered and I may switch seed banks if this goes well.

8. Seeds came in yesterday. Even tho they were a little behind schedule the seeds got here pretty fast. I know they've arrived but i haven't checked the package or the condition of the contents yet but im sure its all fine. Tj from OES sent me an email telling me the package was on its way and gave me the shipping number and an expected delivery time. As long as the seeds aren't crushed I'd say all was pretty great and and im super thankful to have been able to get these seeds that sell out super fast and to get them on sale made it that much better. thanks to Tj for the service and ill be a return customer.

Once i pick up the package ill return once more to give a little update on condition of the contents. I did go the cheap route of free shipping so if they're messed up its kinda my fault but ill report back on condition.

9. The package got here awhile ago but i just checked it out and it was in a large padded envelope and all was good. One small thing that i thought was kinda funny is it came with 1 free seed lol and the funny part is its a regular seed so its 5050 a free male lol. Its just kinda funny that its jist 1 seed with a 5050 chance. Wouldve made a little more sense to me to send 2 seeds if theyre regular or 1 free seed if its fem. I dont keep males so this 1 seed might be a waste of time an energy or it could be my new favorite strain lol.

All in all tho, no complaints from me with anything tho. Seeds made it really quickly even with a holiday delay, all seeds are still in good condition, price was great and service is good but it might take a few calls to get them on the phone is all but once you get him on the phone everything moves swiftly and easily.

Thanks Oregon Elite Seeds. Ill try the freebie and hope for the best lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Quick update:
    Seeds are a little small but i dropped 4 into a glass of water and 18 hours later they all had tap roots. At that point i dropped all 4 into a paper towel and the next morning they had half inch tap roots and then i dropped all 4 directly into some coco and a day and a half later, all 4 are above ground so no duds so far. Theyre all strong and happy. Now we're just Hoping for more females than males lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ordered last Wednesday ....called Friday and Monday no answer....money order made it there yesterday...hope to hear something soon....only place with dj short blueberry in stock...anybody ever use attitude seed bank? New to ordering beans .....but better then dealing with mites from other people's clones....hope Oregon elite comes through....ordered cacti seeds from Spain same day....his package comes first I'll use him exclusively for my mj bean spot

12. Update: website now says shipping department closed from Jan 22 till end of an expo ....left a third detailed vm with order number/name and call back number ....still yet to hear anything about my $170 purchase...do have a tracking number for my international l.w. cacti seeds ordered from a company in Spain same day tho....hmmmmmmmm

13. I've ordered from a few places. Oregon elite seeds is awesome. Cant beat the prices for seeds and cant beat free shipping. I order from Spain also and it takes several weeks to receive from over seas and then theres customs still to deal with. OES sent emails saying theyre Gonna be at a convention or something so shipping will be delayed but Once theyre shipped it only takes a couple days and itll probably be the same time as if sent from Spain but for cheaper and no customs. I 100% recommend this seed company.

14. I'm sure u do... they answered the phone for u and mailed your order too you sooner then I've received a call back or email saying they have handled my order ...left numerous detailed vm's with order number and my phone number to call back...haven't heard shit....money order made it to them tho 4days after my order on the 16th of January

15. Update: Finally received an email from stamps.com saying that they were sending a package to me from Oregon elite industry's . And 5 days later received my package . Bubble envolope with my seeds pack from dj short genetics . The envolope was suffient in protecting the sealed hard plastic case with warrenty seals attached like on the case of a video game console to prevent opening the case. So Oregon elite is a legit seed bank not ripping people off.... I'd say on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being best they get a 3 , I got what I ordered in 2 weeks, All state side. Dj short genetics gets a 6 out of 5 for outstanding packaging and informative cards inside. I also found out about the seed cellar through this in Michigan my state that accepts credit cards and has a way bigger selection. If your close to Michigan I suggest them . Oregon needs to return calls or send an email when you try and contact them.