Oregon Dee Lee 2011 Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SpencerSpencer, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I picked up a MASSIVE bubbler in Knoxville last weekend from "Hookah Hookup".

FYI - Place has legit tubes from SYN, Illadelph, PHX, & several tubes that look like JBD originals.

My new bubbler is marked: Oregon Dee Lee 2011 ($200), and it has a fucking MASSIVE bowl 20+mm and the down-stem is six arm hole diffused. Ill work on uploading a pic, but is anyone familiar with Dee Lee? I've had a decent amount of glass; Roor Little Sister Custom 2 ft ($190), Roor Rasta Hookah($250), HVY Glass, Sheldon Black small bubbler ($160), ect.

Besides the RooR Hookah, this has to be my favorite non-tube glass piece.

Does anyone know anything more this bubbler? I was hoping to replace the mouth piece ASAP as its the most fragile part.

Attached Files:

2. Looks solid. Possibility of some higher quality pics?

3. It feels a little bit fragile, and Ive been drinking so more pics will have to wait till tomorrow.

Attached Files:

4. Haha good call

5. you should grab a 10arm luke Wilson downstem from a l t for that bub and it would rip looks like a solid pick up though

6. Yeah man i picked up myself a oregon 2011 dee lee bong it's nice glass for sure

7. These come from a guy in Oregon who drives all across the US selling his glass to certain shops..

Not the best pieces, and certainly not the worst. My first piece was a blown out DeeLee 09 beaker.

8. I hope you remembered to delete the picture asap. ;) Very solid.

9. nice piece, i like the logo. the evergreen looks classy on there. i agree about finding a new mouthpiece, but it will be hard with the angle the joints at. either way sick piece. when you get bored of it you should get smileyagent to blow you a gridded showerhead downstem for that and you'll have a whole new piece.