Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregano's Orgasmic Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OrgasmicOregano, May 16, 2010.

1. #1 OrgasmicOregano, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Green and everything in between. Graduated High school this year, so this Summer should be full of pick ups. :smoking::) Look out for my Schwagggggstock update at the end of the month.

First Some Bud, no name dank.
    Then my spoon with a bit of DMT in it.
    and a Quarter of Mushies :hippie:

Attached Files:

2. #2 OrgasmicOregano, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    A bad seed plant at day 30 from 12/12. Have finished and harvest picture to add later, then some Dancing Bears, best cid Ive ever had.

Edit:will "tidy" up the thread later.

Attached Files:

3. picking up an O today sometime in the PM. come on, I know the threads simple atm but wheres the love GC?:smoking::wave:

4. good looking stuff, I maybe going to schwagstock this year I haven't made up my mind yet.

5. schwagstock eh... so like bad dirt weed stress festival? im confused

6. What was your dry yield from that 12/12 from seed plant?

And your non-herb pick ups should be posted in the Pandoras Box section of the forums.

7. 1) Its a woodstock hippy type festival, where greatful dead bands and jimmi hendrix, ect play... Its filled with alot of hippy loving sharing people, drugs of every kind are bountiful out in the open at a cheap price, perhaps free.

Was a half O, but i harvested about a month too early, maybe more. It could have tripled that weight. Still was very potent, i wish I had the strain. Amazing.:smoking:

8. Good stuff man i'll keep an eye on your thread for pick ups!