Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregano?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys, today I bought a ten of what my dealer called "reg". When I got it, he drove off instantly so I felt something fishy. I opened it and smelled it, and it smells minty. But nothing like weed. I probably got ripped off, but it was only a ten. What is this?

Attached Files:

2. That's probably oregano. Smoke some and see.

3. Looks like a male plant maybe or some sort of cooking herbs - it is hard to tell from picture. Don't smoke it or buy from that guy again.

I would taste it and see.

4. hardtotell
    but it def doesnt look like weed from here.
    id try a bowl of itand taste it
    youll realy be able to tell

5. Judging by the fact that you said it smells minty plus its appearance (I worked at a health food store and sold loose herbs and spices all the time) I'm gonna say its catnip (a member of the mint family)

edit: don't smoke some to see what it is. it could be pretty much anything from anywhere

6. thats not weed. the guy must have really needed the 10 bucks huh? cheap lesson learned tho. always look at the bag before you give them the money unless you have a really good reason to trust them.

7. who the fuck rips people off on ten sacks? what a piece of shit. I'd give his phone number out on other forums and tell people to phone spam him. 4Chan would be best.

8. I'd say that ain't no ganja, like another poster said its probably some sort of cooking herb. I wouldn't smoke it, at least it's only a ten and not an oz or qp.

9. You've been ripped off buddy, that looks exactly like oregano to me.

[​IMG]

Put it on your pizza and never buy from that asshole again.

10. Yeah that's oregano. Be thankful it wasn't more than a ten piece, I bought a quarter of oregano last year for $100.. fuck my life haha. Lesson learned though.

11. Thanks guys, but heres an update. I called him and asked if was oregano. He said no and hung up. So then I texted him this "Listen bro, if you're honest with me and I get my money back no one will ever hear of this. But if you keep lying, bad shit could happen."
    And then he texted back saying "Since youre mad cool i'll tell you this. Smoke it and if it doesn't get you high, i'll give you your money back."
    And it was obviously oregano, so he just drove back over and gave me my ten back:D:D:D

Honesty always wins guys, no fucking kidding.

12. Atleast he was cool with you, you can't really ask for too much more since he refunded your money. Now, take your buisness elsewhere, and I'd warn your friends from buying from him.

13. You might as well cook something with that shit, or give it to your mom, be like, "Mom, I was buying weed and got some oregano, want it?":smoke:

14. When he gave you the money back you shoulda beat the shit out of him afwards for pulling that. That would probably teach him since hes most likely going to continue doing it to others.

15. Hellz yeah, oregano is the shit

16. Careful with drivers mate. This guy is a dealer and obviously not your friend by no means.

Careful if you had him come to your house.

He probably spent it on a hooker on the street who was waiting for him, she rejected his small dick and gave him his money back she was laughing soooo hard.
    Then he drove it back to you cause he realized it was the respectful thing to do :D

17. Next time if they are in a car, get in and do the deal. Don't even let them say no, tell them you think there are cops around.

18. How the hell do you confuse oregano with bud? Don't people usually not buy pre-ground weed or shake?

19. Maybe it was that synthetic weed stuff. (thus the reason he told you to just smoke it and if it doesnt get you high...)Since its cheaper than weed and gets you high he coulda been tryin to fool-a-noob for a extra profit. Because ripping off a regular customer over a 10 sack and then coming back to give a refund makes zero sense...and oregano doesnt smell like mint

20. oh true. it could be synthetic cannaboids spice. idk you should just load a bowl of it and see for yourself if your up for it. the worst that will happen is you will have a harsh hit and no effect. (that is, if its just regular cooking spices)