Oregano. All i have to say...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reefermadness11, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Preface: I've been smoking for a little over 2 years know, which is one of the reasons i think this story is so funny. I figured i'd have the brains to have shit kind of shit not happen to me, but oh well.

So i'm making plans with this girl yesterday, and she goes "well, you have any weed?" me: "nah, i'll find some though".

So i text my guy, he isn't home. I text another guy, he is dry. So i move on to my last resort. Keep in mind i'm going to be a senior in high school (inb4 age-police, you can be a senior when you're 18.), so that's the shit i deal with. lol.

My last resort guy says he has a half eighth, but it will be 40. Any other day i would have said no, but i decided to go for it. So i get to his house, and he walks out. He has the bag tied up and whatnot, but i can see some nug on top. He holds it up to my nose to smell, and i go "hmm....smells good". So i throw the bag in my center console and leave.

Upon arrival to my house, i decided to smoke a bowl. So i open the bag, and i see roughly .5 of some nice looking bud, and what looks to be about a gram of some really dark shake. But wait, this isn't shake from kind bud, oh no. "reggie? Da' fuck?" i think to myself. I move the bag closer to my face, and smell the "shake". Smells like Olive Garden.....

Best part is that school starts thursday, and this kid is in my homeroom. Sat right beside me for the past 3 years, but i never knew him till this summer. So i'm going to walk in on the first day and just be like "uuuhhhhhh.........dude?".

I realize i'll never get my money back, and i don't really give a shit. 30 dollars isn't worth starting something over. I'm honestly just laughing it off. My grandpa gave me 40 dollars at breakfast this morning, so no real loss.

2. no, you lost about 40 dollars.

I wouldn't count this as a victory.

and I would confront him.

all the things I would do, were I in your situation :/

3. Nah dude I'd still fight someone if they jipped me. Nobody should fuck with somebodies bud or money. Glad to hear you're not pissed about it though.

4. Oh no, not a victory. It sucks that i lost my money, but 40 dollars is not a huge deal to me. But this guy is not one you would want to fight. I'm obviously going to say something to him, but i'm not starting shit over 40 dollars.

5. yeah man say something id beat his ass

6. kick his ass. dont let some punk ass do that shit.

7. huge black guy, vs normal sized me. Nah, i'm good. It's really only 40 dollars, that's the thing. My fault too, because he is known for ripping people off.

Not to say i wont mention it when i see him, but i'm not going to start some drama

8. seriously, these threads are making me feel like if someone tries to rip me off i should violate the shit out of there life.

I actually went looking for a baseball bat, incase something like this happens and i gotta couple friends who said they're deffo down to bust into someones house with me.

9. I would tell him you didn't take kindly to the oregano.

10. wow thats crazy why dont you stand up for yourself now you look like a weiny and a target:/
    is that what you want people callin you all of your senioryear weiny mctargetson?

11. #11 Tosh., Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Yeah just say something not mean to him like. "hey man what's up? I didn't take kindly to that oregano ;)" make sure u give him alittle wink. So maybe, just maybe he might feel alittle guilty, but he won't get all butthurt over what u said. And he will realize your not as stupid as he thought you were. That's what I'd do. Be smooth about it. And make sure you let your freinds know about him.

I know how you feel in this situation specially against someone bigger than you that's got alota boys.

I'm also the kind of person who dosnt freak out about a small loss. But I wi stand up fir myself if it's a big loss.

12. everything this guy just said is exactly what i'd do! if i knew someone even for a day and they jipped me 5 bucks, i would beat some ass! call me stupid, ignorant, dumbest guy on earth, but i'm not gonna let ANYONE steal from me or rip me off no matter the situation! but that's just me!

and if the guy's bigger than me, i always have friends that are down for whatever, whenever!

13. Soooo how'd it go with that girl?

14. Finally....a post i didn't see as stupid. Keyboard warriors.....all of you

Edit: forgot to answer the question. It went well, it went well. Nothing really happened, but things are moving along quite nicely

15. Really dude? Idk maybe I go to a good highschool(same as this faggot[no offence to gays as I myself]) but people don't prey on people who get ripped. Pretty much everyone has realized what an asshole this dealer is, and everyone is leaving him in the dust. Bad things happen to bad people, and last I checked no chilled out stoner sees forty dollars as something worth fighting a 200 pound irresponsible ghetto kid that owns a gun or something worth feeling very intimidated about. My guy lost one thousand dollars one time, you know what he did? He got over it. Sadly the best thing to do sometimes is just forget about the bullshit and not call the guy back. Of course it doesn't hurt to say thanks for those pizza toppings asshole.

16. uummm you bought oregano..... and our posts are stupid? lol :laughing:!

17. Haha, yeah, good point. Shady high school dealers like to make quick transactions in which you can't see the bud. It sucks shit, but it was a last resort thing. I'm not coming here to bitch, i'm coming here because it is a funny ass story that i thought i would share.

18. Lol at OP, i bet you'd be furious if it was a wannabe white boy but hes a big black guy so your not gonna confront him? Trust me if you dont confront him then you bet he be cracking jokes with his homies in homeroom about your pussy cracker ass.

19. This reminds me of the oregano faggot. Do you think the guy who sold to you was the oregano faggot?

20. but that's fucked up though! i use to sell a shit load of weed in high school.... reggies, dro, and kush and never skimped or ripped anyone off! i don't see why he did!:rolleyes: