Ordor as Well as Sprouting quick Qs

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by bigtee212, Apr 12, 2006.

1. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with northern lights and what the odor is like if you have it inside.

Also I Planted a few random seeds in a few party cups. Well one sprouted nice that i know to be northern lights, also 2 more sprouted that I think just came from random seeds, but one of them has 2 identical looking plants coming out of it about 2 inches apart. I was just wondering if with marijuana seeds two plants ever grow from one seed, or did i jsut mess up somehow.

2. I hope you only put one seed per cup. I have seen two plants come from one seed; it is like identical twins, the zygote splits during mitosis. Northern lights is a great strain to smoke, very easy to grow, and does not smell all that strong while growing.

3. cool, thanks, ya i only put one in per cup, the other ones look a lot like flowers that i am planting, but i planted the weed first, so i really dont know whats going on here.... all i know is i got one good nl growing

although it does seem to be lacking much leaves for how tall it is, its about 2 inches tall with 4 leaves all 1 cm or less, seems a little wierd

4. if you think it is too tall with little leaves, then it is probably stretching. try to move your lighting closer to it.

Grasscity Deals Near You