ordering w/ attitude w/ credit card to the states? safe>?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by potblower, Feb 1, 2010.

1. i wanna get some nirvana northern lights fem. ordered here to the states, was plannig on using my credit card since i heard if u use like a prepaid gift card they could possibly get intercepted and lose all the money on the card, but if i use my credit card ill have some protection right? what kind of exp. have u guys had when doin this?

2. i always use my cc; nothing bad has ever happened

3. I always use mine as well. I don't know how hard it is to search for people with these experiences, not like there isn't a thousand other threads with this same question.

4. Since last time i used my CC they charged me $5 extra cause " international order fee" so i gotta use a walmart prepaid, yes you gotta register but it's a limited cc so no fraud bs to worry, even thou Att is heavily secured and trust them. Everything on CC just says " Attitude gifts". Worst sen is that u have a empty package without ur seeds, better than gettting busted fosure.

I have used Attitude 3 times over this year and never had one issue, all came on time and orders were discreet and wonderful. 4th time today!

-BH

5. I use a prepaid visa from the supermarket. Read the back and make sure it says international ready. It's 5.95 for the card + loading fee. It says to register but I never do and it worked fine. I ordered with a fake name too. Just got my order from attitude today w/ a sweet shirt.

6. THIS ^

i did the exact same thing except i used my real name and they took the order and shipped it perfectly fine and i used a mastercard giftcard

7. I use my CC and haven't had any troubles. :smoking:

8. 100% safe... you dont even need stealth.. unless you get paranoid.

9. I've ordered from Attitude twice, one stealth, one not, both with my CC, both got here.

10. Same here never a problem

11. Same here as well, just remember the 420 coupon code! :)