Ordering to my house

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hp2skater, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Ok, so im 18, still living with parents. I want to order some seeds to the house, but the thing is idk how fast they will come and if they will be hidden in a discreet package. I don't want my parents to know what it is...I saw that Dr.Chronic send Stealth seeds/repacked. What does that mean?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Yes they would be hidden in discrete packaging. Only problem is if parents usually open your mail or would be suspicious if you get package sent from another country.

3. But I hope you're not growing there.

4. why do you hope im not growing there?

5. Because the possibility of a bust from having seeds shipped to your house is not just pothead paranoia. In fact I just saw a thread a few weeks ago about some guy in the midwest getting popped because a postal worker somehow got hip and turned him in. Have them shipped to a Mailboxes Etc. or something.

6. I absolutely don't doubt that people can get busted for ordering seeds... but all I've ever heard of happening is that when you get your package, instead of seeds inside you are left with a nice letter from U.S. Customs saying that what you were importing is illegal and that it was seized at the border and that anything that is not illegal is still contained in the package. This is the first time I've heard of someone actually being busted for seeds... of course, having the mailman turn you in is different than customs seizing your shit (in the way of what part of the government you get to deal with).

7. Whether or not its ever happened or might have happened or will ever happen.... Who Cares!

It never hurts to be Cautious. Send'em to a friends house if you can.

Personally I wouldnt have seeds sent to the Actual Grow Location.

Just my .02¢

Good Luck.